Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Report For Admins About Scammer

wafihsn88wafihsn88 Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello , My Thread is for admins
i didnt know where to post the thred and here it was the best place for it ! so if im worng sory if you can move it to the right place !
ok what i about to tell you is like and the thred title i want to report on a scammer!
i know that you will not help me with my lost cars (becuse its my problim to trust some one on a app)
but if i can get them it will be nice !
but my main perpis is that the player that did that scam to get banned and to know why and who cased his ban
his Racer Name is WAWAASOO
we talked about trading cars ! My Honda s2000 with his Nissan Skyline GTR R34
Here Is Photos Of The Chat
gzzjylm2tzy1.jpg
dztqyj2nmr3z.jpg
qkwb4zmnmmni.jpg
tmkmdnvzrovk.jpg

this is our chat was ! and you saw how many times i told him not to do scam ! and i trust his words !

he took my S2000 first ! and for the other part of the dail ! he pinked me for a poor super slow mazda rx8 and didnt fould like i told him from start
he raced me and took it too ! so i lost 2 cars ! S2000 and RX8 ! and i know that you sponcers will not get them back to me ! i just know that ! becuse you will tell me its your problim !
i know that ! but i want you to take car of this man !

i dont have enph space i will countiue in a replay !!

Comments

• wafihsn88wafihsn88 Registered Users 6 Posts
    zm0jttdizhqz.jpg
    cv225cmjjknz.jpg
    dy1tugjim1ym.jpg
    gmz4ynqdmztm.jpg
    hmrjzgfziym0.jpg
    hmgaymkzr3nj.jpg
    dnoxxjgbghoy.jpg

this is our chat was ! and you saw how many times i told him not to do scam ! and i trust his words !

he took my S2000 first ! and for the other part of the dail ! he pinked me for a poor super slow mazda rx8 and didnt fould like i told him from start
    he raced me and took it too ! so i lost 2 cars ! S2000 and RX8 ! and i know that you sponcers will not get them back to me ! i just know that ! becuse you will tell me its your problim !
    i know that ! but i want you to take car of this man !

and now i will post pics for the cars and the racer ! in my last replay ..
    here is 2 pics for the 2 cars ! and how he blocked me from adding him to friend list !
    ltovdyujmmwb.jpg
    eqewy1n4z4dy.jpg
    mwymzuvwiyzm.jpg

pleas replay in the thred or to my mail wafihsn.88@gmail.com!
    My Racer Nick Name - GTR 1988
    The Scammer Racer Nick Name - WAWAASOO

** ADMINS SORRY FOR REPLAYING FOR MY SELF AND DUBLE POSTING BUT IT WAS FOR THE PICS !!! **
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    As we do not recognize the use of using pink slips for trading cars, we take a hands off approach to any one who doesn't fulfill their end of an "agreement" made between two players. Using races to "trade" is done at your own risk.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n3741]As we do not recognize the use of using pink slips for trading cars, we take a hands off approach to any one who doesn't fulfill their end of an "agreement" made between two players. Using races to "trade" is done at your own risk.[/QUOTE] That's like telling players to scam all they want.
  • wafihsnwafihsn Registered Users 12 Posts
    there is no sutch way to do trades and dails in ur game !! this is the only way to trade cars and get mony , sopuse im a 13 child and i dont have any way to buy mony and gems and i want a car so badly if takes me 2 or 3 cars to trade , this is the only way to do it trade with pinks or pay cash and in the end to get the car ... if u want this to stop there are 2 ways ! 1- devlop a busniss section like any other multiplayer games ! 2- if not then put an end for most scammers by bunshing them badly ! and announcig the punshment for thise who wanna scam to be afried !! you an admin for god sake !!! u need ro have responsblity for actions like this and rules that no one !! no body !! not even the devlopers team will crose ! who cros the line will be punshed !! in ur server there has to be a log !! the save all action in the server you can do all kind of cheeks !! and u beed to do a report forum !!
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    What we are saying is there is no such thing as a trade in our game. If you want a car earn enough cash to buy it. If it is a gem only car win it in a pink slip race (or of course we prefer you use gems to purchase it). Anyone telling you they will trade something is likely lying and if you lose whatever you were "trading" it is your own fault.

You are responsible for your own actions. If we had wanted trading in the game we would have put in functionality to do that.
  • Rhd killaRhd killa Registered Users 20 Posts
    another scammer. dont do business with them. skid shift 28. scammed me for my viper gtr. he was asking if anyone wanted to trade for his slow porsche. i said i got a viper and r spec. took my viper and ran.. his team leader is xxmrcoolxx. he said he talked to dude and i lost my car in a pinks race however, skid shift 28 brought A BLUE CIVIC SI to race me and i fouled launch like i was supposed to.. if we raced, obviously he would have lost his civic si. dont care to get cars back. just want everyone to know about team PINK SLIPS 101 THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    First of all Rhd killa and wafihsn88 you guys should post these scammers in the dishonest racers thread so that all of us will no who they are and to not make deals. Secondly, it might just be me but I do not trade, buy, or sell anything to anyone who is not in these forums or on RRU. If they are not there I do not deal with them. It does help to have a testimonial of a good sale from someone to before you deal with the person. This is only how I do business though and it is only my opinion. There are plenty of deals that are constantly going on on the forum and RRU so all I can say is I am so sorry for your lost. Try asking one of the guys on here if you are looking to trade or buy a car. I know we will all love to help ;)
  • SS SPEED SHOPSS SPEED SHOP Registered Users 37 Posts
    made a car at bogs saggsy's request, he wanted to trade out a scion frs for a civic d, lined up gave the pink to him, lined up again,he took off like a rocket and stole second car,,will not pink slip trade anyone again,he said he messed up and wanted another shot to give me the car but hey,cant trust him now!, oh well lesson learned!,watch your back in this game, lots of cheaters hackers and thiefs! best policy is not to pink race at all!!!, just build what ya want and as for the Admin guys here,,,can you remove the boostfunction or at least make an onscreen tag we can see when another car is boosting?
  • Dave FDave F Registered Users 2 Posts

Same thing happened to me today.. im only new to this game, and was gullible to think this guy was going to give me a car for nothing.
    He said he wouold just False start , lose the race for me.

LoL.. The lengths people go to. :rolleyes:

544167_10201415989014366_1526374723_n.jpg?oh=e3849a4b488279a175a3a71d69e69358&oe=527C0F31&__gda__=1383877337_094afd0e718836236f1aee11fdddf0bc

Oh well.. it was a cool game for a couple days.
  • AdibmanisAdibmanis Registered Users 374 Posts
    I think..u should only trade with player that are registered with this forum...cause they can be trusted... ^_^
  • AdibmanisAdibmanis Registered Users 374 Posts
    Same thing happened to me...he said he was gonna give his wrx to me...then i said...ok wait here...i will bring my 7.8secs rx7...then he said....no! Its okay! Conclusion here....use ur brain....told them..u have 8.1 secs car...then maybe they will just dont reply ur mag
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n3741]As we do not recognize the use of using pink slips for trading cars, we take a hands off approach to any one who doesn't fulfill their end of an "agreement" made between two players. Using races to "trade" is done at your own risk.[/QUOTE]come up with a trading system then!!!!!!! People have been suggesting it for at least a month now!!!! God, you devs really don't use your brains sometimes. People come up with great suggestions for the game, but i guess any work is too much work for you guys. The game still lags and crashes after the update that was supposed to help that.
  • ThegirlpowerThegirlpower Registered Users 23 Posts
    Supertatted and ignition break from team la familia 135 is also scamming, telling everyone they give away cars but actually stealing cars whoever bites the bait.
  • ArmsGoodsArmsGoods Registered Users 1 Posts
    Similar thing happened to me today. Some guy offered me a car to help me out, Since I was new, I figured why not take the chance. Ended up losing my only Class C car....oh well..... The lengths some people go in to get ahead in a game are astounding.
  • mguidry629mguidry629 Registered Users 26 Posts
    What is RRU and RRM?
  • JrjrJrjr Registered Users 16 Posts
    Mwgoon is a scam. Took 25$ itunes from my 14 yr brother have ss to prove
This discussion has been closed.