Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

lost account

RFRsixRFRsix Registered Users 29 Posts
Please help, my account RFR 666 lvl 245 is facebook account lost when i tried to log in google play.And then im delete the game..when i install again, im log in with google account, n im back on new account, n then im login facebook, but my account RFR 666 not coming back, please fixed my account.. Please

Comments

• RFRsixRFRsix Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hello
    Answer please
    Hellloooo
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    U r gonna need to give rr info in the game. On the new account t say ur used to be accounts name and what Gmail or Facebook it was previously synced to
    Thnks for comment..
    I've done with that step 2 days ago, how long i get it back my account?
    I've got my account back.. Thanks for all admin on RR..
    Regards
  • KaelscreamsKaelscreams Registered Users 6 Posts
    RFRsix said:

I've got my account back.. Thanks for all admin on RR..

Regards

Hey bro, Can you help me? I want to retrieve my account too. Please.
    In the game tap "?"..n then u write
    1.Ur acc want u back
    2.google or facebook name(not ur email)
    3.ur acc now playing

Or send email to mobilesupport@ciegames.com
  • duterteduterte Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi bro,

Please help me in recovering my account thanks.