Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comments

• 1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts
    cherry said:

Oh and p.s. u only got the 1k i beat u for back so what did u actually do and im still waiting for that conversation screen shot

what's the point of a convo..
    drink this

• kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    edited January 2016
    cherry said:

Im done taking u know where to find me

You said your done talking but continues to bytch
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    :D
    What's up beautiful?
  • waitresswaitress Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lol
  • Big_bufferBig_buffer Registered Users 582 Posts
    Wow. Some guys are very emotional today
  • top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Lmfao. I like the way everyone jumps to the defence of this chick purely because she's a pussy. :D Sorry because she has a pussy .. >:)
  • Big_bufferBig_buffer Registered Users 582 Posts
  • cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    http://m.imgur.com/N2QuNG9

Just gonna leave this here... :D
    Lol @cristhian3261 nicely spotted. Haha looks like this chicks got a dick ..
  • harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Why do people get so mad cause they lose lmao

it wasn't even a car...

Maybe losing the M2 would be kinda bad, but not that bad that you gotta come over here and rage lmao
  • sparky72sparky72 Registered Users 715 Posts
    Better watch out for Cherry!!! she's a tough kitten haha. One of the most legit racers Ive seen on the game.
    I still think it's amazing that she turfs for top25 and thinks his hacking for running a well known legit time lmao ps I don't recall hipsi stating anything about a convo between the two of them :/ she's just taking the attention off her butthurt self :'( lol 1k seriously :D I forgot how entertaining forums was o:)
  • cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    @ top. If u read the conversation he said i complain that he was a hacker we raced twice and had no conversation i beat him the first time for the same 1k he got back the 2nd race and went to 63 then he comes up here and try to make post saying im mad to make me look bad so of course I'm going comment on it
  • MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    No1 bytch is cool - I raced with her and shes sweet as candy. Friendly and helpful . I thought this post was for a pink slips - not 1k lmao

I guess someone just wants to show there time off
    Ok my bad I was lol reading all the comments I got sidetracked what the actual post said ;) and for that I apologise. But back to the matter at hand :D did you complain and call him a hacker ?
    Hun i had absolutely no conversations with him or in that lobby at all
    @Moneymakeracer u know i got screenshots of me running faster and for more I just don't post the screen shots because I respect the races that I race against
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    cherry said:

@Moneymakeracer u know i got screenshots of me running faster and for more I just don't post the screen shots because I respect the races that I race against

Yah I can say I ran faster times and I don't tune lol R90 and I have made a 5 mill bet with a Jetta :D
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    Nerds gonna nerd, over pixelated racing games.
    We'll ..... lol this is awkward :#
  • New9eeerNew9eeer Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    Haters I...u need me to blow his doors off cherry lmao
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Anytime, I crush all cars for points regardless of value.... team "The Equation" bring pinks beyotch
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Lol Ya ok..u crush m2re for 70 pts .?? Doubt that..I will be hitiing u up soon ..free up some space on ur list...
    edited January 2016
    My list is open, only keep 10 people on my list at a time.... I'll crush anything for points like I said, M2RE in 56 is worth 360 points plus 70........ I crush clones for fun kid. We got Mazda, B class and FWD this week so feel free to push pinks at anytime @New9eeer

Oh yea don't get it twisted my ign is Turbo Notch, 2hipsi isn't in play anymore

• HeIsHighHeIsHigh Registered Users 204 Posts
    @New9eeer is a scammer and needs his assholee fwcked until it bleeds
    I'm a scammer???lol ur a fukn tard ..sick mofo grown ass man talking bout bleeding assholes hahaha fukn shame
    Run that 56 m2 re ...1mill pinks if u want it
  • HeIsHighHeIsHigh Registered Users 204 Posts
    edited January 2016
    @New9eeer I have more vouchers than you , and am old enough to suk your moms booobies. while u suk your dads dik btch scammer
    U don't have more vouchers then me fuk off fuk boy ....u can think whatever u want ..keep ur 2cents bitch ...I'm more legit then u will ever be ..