Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Banned from multiplayer races

Andrej095Andrej095 Registered Users 6,118 Posts
Please unban me as i want to turf this week.
IGN: Andrej095

Comments

• jdejesus531jdejesus531 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Help me as I was banned from racing rivals multiplayer I been doing pinks a lot these past weeks and winning a lot of cars and now I woke up to find out I'm banned, can't figure out that u can get banned for doing something that's apart of the game. Please help me I have a lot of great cars and invested a lot of money into the game
  • Andrej095Andrej095 Registered Users 6,118 Posts
    edited December 2015
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Have you go over 12 cars trade in a one hour window? Or were you doing tournament?
    Yesterday got from brother huracan and today in morning wanted to join lobby but it said that i am banned. Havent got more than 5 cars in hour
  • jdejesus87jdejesus87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was doing tournaments and trading cars with members of my team and giving away a c b and d class cars I'm a pretty generous person to my team try to help the newer ppl coming on the game.
  • jdejesus531jdejesus531 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Just to inform u the 2 accounts with jdejesus r mine lol made 2 without noticing haven't been on for awhile when I got banned didn't know where to turn to please someone help me lol addicted to the game and going threw withdraw not being able to get on multi player lol
    Bump
  • gunzzgunzz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've been banned from multi-player my name is GAS CAMBER 5782 please unbanned me I put alot of time and money into this game how long before I can play on my account again
    I will be unbanned? Already waiting for a week and no response
    Help me please
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You will need Customer Service to review your account to see if they would unban it. Use the "?" in game.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• talalo_turbotalalo_turbo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was sending cars to another account and now i am banned

( talal0 turbo )
    Already did 8 days ago
    Still banned
    edited January 2016
    Please unban me. If its because i got super trofeo already sold it to game. Why i am banned for winning one car
    You weren't banned for a car.. you were banned for being associated with a cloning account. Unfortunately our Customer Service team has reviewed the account and have decided to not overturn the ban. Sorry, however there is nothing more that can be done.

• Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    dxmn ,,.... ryyst just exposed you...
    Oh. Btw big thanks
  • iSpA_TurboiSpA_Turbo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey my name in the game in the game is SMGTEENX 14. I've been previously banned from multiplayer races for transferring cars from the account How Does One and then back to SMGTEENX 14. I do not know why I was banned but I can tell you the reason why I did the whole transfer thing is so when someone looks into my garage, my cars will be in a particular color order (by paint job) so it looks like a cool pattern, mine is every white car there is a red car then it switches from white to blue white to black etc. The one thing I'm asking is if you do not decide to unban my account, that I should I have a valid answer rather than "Customer Service team has reviewed the account and have decided to not overturn the ban" such as what happened to the user Andrej095 in the comments above. Have a great day and thank you for your time.
  • iSpA_TurboiSpA_Turbo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just realized this was a really big comment. Apologies for not summarizing and taking up more time than it should have.
  • BELIUMBELIUM Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello i've also been banned about 2 days ago and as soon as i saw i was banned immediately sent an message to support trough the "I was transferring cars to another account and now i'm banned" i've already got the reply to say they received the message but i would just like to know how long this sort of thing usually takes, i'm pretty new i started playing about a week ago but i've already spent more money that i would like to admit on the game. I've been transferring cars between my friends and i and also won a lot of pink slips in normal lobbies(with a stock zr1 in a 1640 lobby) and im pretty sure that triggered the auto ban, i've never been associated with cloning cars and i'm pretty sure i haven't won one, unless they wanted to clone some D,C,B class cars. Any reply would be very grateful.

Regards West.

My ign is: audibru
    Most bans are permanent. What you can do is contact customer service using the "?" in game and ask them to review your accounts, please note that removing a ban is not guaranteed.