Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Things that need to be fixed

BunnySwagBunnySwag Registered Users 30 Posts
1. Duplication- Why dont you guys remove tournament untill youve properly fixed the duplication glitch.
2. Game Crashing- The game crashes way too much, especially during turf, but its actually effectives gameplay. It'll crash when I win a pinks, and it wont let me crush the car it'll automatically keep it.
3. Customazation- The customazation is alright, but for a drag racing game, theres not many drag customazations and some cars dont even have options that need em. (BMW M3 E46)
4. Hacking- I havent encountered one, but alot of people have and its time to a stand for once.
5. Trading- Everyone knows you guys dont support it, but its a big part of the game. You should implement a trading system it would actually make the fans happy.
6. Vaulting- If you vault cars left and right out of the showroom, atleast replace it with another car in the same time period.
7. Friends Garage- Its ridiculous how long it takes to load some peoples garages and when youve loaded it for only the 3rd time it crashes.
8. Racer Showdown Crate Reward- Ive won bronze, silver, and gold crates and have yet to get a blue print or a special paint or rim, if wrapped cars is all you get then whats the point.
9. New Racershowdown Event- The racershowdown prizes are flatout not worth it, maybe if you bring back trophy cars, or add rims as prizes in some sort of way it would spice things up.
10. Lobby Jumping- This isnt too big of a deal, but it's sort of ridiculous when youre in a maxed lobby with no maxed S class cars willing to pinks, because all of them are in 1650-1663 lobbies.

Comments

• Options
    sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    i support your idea friend but its always a smart person will come that will either try to take this subject into another direction ( in a smart way or atleast he she it thinks so lmao)
    or a person will deny what you just said and most likely some undercover brother lol in a depressing way that shows how intellegent he she it lmao or even u will find someone who has no idea about what you are talking and again will provide a no answer

but as for me id say yes the game is so outdated and need of many many improvements really such as rpm limiter manipulator
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    1. We've taken many steps to stop it.. however hackers (not just in our game) will continue to find ways. We will keep fighting
    2. Crashes for the most part are case specific. It's not a global occurrence. What I mean by that is... We (Glu) can test our... say iphone 6 devices here and they can work fine, our servers can look fine, however there may be some players with the exact same phone having issues. So we know the game runs, we know if a device works... what we don't know are the circumstances surrounding why a specific player is having issues. Is it their location? Resources on their phone? IP? Any number of nodes between their device and our servers? It's not a simple.. "Fix your servers!" because believe it or not, we do monitor them and we know when things get wonky. Most of the time, they are up and running fine. We usually tell you all when there is a global gamewide issue.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    3. Customization is difficult. as the car companies are very protective of what we allow people to do with their cars.
    4. We've constantly been fighting hacking. They never stop, and neither will we.
    5. Trading. More difficult than it seems to implement
    6. I can't speak to this
    7. each car is data... 800 cars is a lot of data... Seriously though, we constantly look for optimizations
    8. Its random
    9. Cars used to be a prize, but the participation didn't offset costs.
    10. Be vigilant... if something is too good to be true, it probably is, People will try and hustle you out of your cars. Risks of high stakes betting.We also can't make people tune their cars and use their cars in specific ways. People play how they want to play.

• Options
    BunnySwagBunnySwag Registered Users 30 Posts
    edited January 2016
    Ok cool, I guess I underestimated some of the problems. Hopefully you guys atleast stop the duping, I think RR will go back to its form
  • Options
    We're working on stopping the duping.