Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

68 rated A Class

panthersnakepanthersnake Registered Users 9 Posts
So I lost 2 pink slip race''s. , A class vs A class lost both due to there 68 rating. 8.122 in a stingray and low 8.2 in a supra... sent complaint to customer service where after almost 3 weeks i finally get a reply saying they were legit races!!
Must find these hacks tbh nobody but legit racers care n support don't care about them..

Comments

• Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Those aren't hacked times tho. Idk why its saying 1668 for an a class, but the supra will run 8.2 and the vette will run 8.1. So it doesn't necessarily mean they were hacking.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    They're actually pretty slow 1668 times. No one was hacking bud- you lost fair and square.
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Big p said:

They're actually pretty slow 1668 times. No one was hacking bud- you lost fair and square.

That's pretty slow? I had a no nos 1669 that ran 9.3 no boost. THAT'S a slow time.

Anyway, you lost. Just because you lose doesn't mean they hacked. You can't win every race. and every race you lose is hacked.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    8.1 is a slow 1668 time- the guy was racing for pinks,so would have been boosting. A good boosted 1668 time is 7.8 these days. 7.6 if you're in a m2 re or s2k re or similar.
  • KamonsellKamonsell Registered Users 144 Posts
    Apparently no one is noticing the fact that he said two different A class cars were at 1668. Both of those cars max at 1666. So they were definitely glitched cars. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it.
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Yeah stingray maxes at 1666 and that time is impossible or is it. Their rating system is so fukkked up that i have had cars temporarily show 1 or 2 points higher then a moment later go back to proper rating. Also with ghost shifting (double shifts) maybe it is possible. Sounds like a hack clearly and I think the ghost shifting craze is another annoying addition to a game. Try that in a real car you pretty much lose that drag race unless you were gonna win by over a second anyway.
  • panthersnakepanthersnake Registered Users 9 Posts
    Cheers for the reply...yeah both A class, just put it down to bad luck. 8.122 is slow for a 68 rating but fast enough in an A class that should only be 66...thank you Kamonsell for being the ony one to read the initial message correctly lol
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    ya, there is double conversion hack out there.
  • MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    its not a jack - it's a glitch
  • DecoChugDecoChug Registered Users 531 Posts
    8.1xx is not that crazy for A Class Maxed. I have done mid to high 8.1's in the R34 skyline, Z28 Camaro and Corvette Stingray on a number of occasions. Perhaps you assumed they were 1668 based purely on the times because you have never come close to running a maxed A Class at its Maxed potential. Or maybe you mistook the 6 for an 8... Easily done in the heartbroken fury you would have experienced after losing the pinks to those 8.4 second cars you were feeling unstopable in up to said pinks losses. I don't mean to sound harsh with anything I've said, but get better and you will be the one taking pinks from a naive over confident player such as yourself in this situation.

If you don't want to lose your cars, DON'T PINK.
    If you still want to pink and you lose.. SUCK IT UP.
    You made the decision to pink, informed or otherwise, and you got beat therefore, bye bye car(s).

Have a wonderfull day and all the best.

Seeyou
  • panthersnakepanthersnake Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yeah look at my profile pic you numpty.....

No mistake and have no problems pinking...just I'm a fair racer n don't like cheats n scammers!

Never seen an A class hit 8.122, if you have and it was legit or you have done that time yourself I take my hat off to you....but I doubt it, I think the Renault 5 turbo is the fastest I seen n that was 8.125 at 66 rating.

Even if the racer was 66 n hit perfect i still would have lost as my time was bad and i would not of had any issue. but it's not the issue..him being a 68 is and not wanting anyone else getting scammed.

Anyway thank you for your complete pointless input on the matter! you prob got some on here found you funny....I just found you ignorant and a bit clueless..maybe we meet in a room one day n I can show you how Naive I am lol...

I bid you farewell...