Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for a legit team to call home?

turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
edited January 2016 in Find a Team!
If you are then RedLine Kings might be the team for you . We pride ourselfs in being a legit trading and turfing team. We are currently a top 200 team who is in the process of building a strong team. We have 3 leaders who have all equal power and vote on a 2-1 system. We hold weekly prizes for the top scorer on points on the weekends turf event. We do have some rules and I'll go over them now. First NO SCAMMING PERIOD! You will be kicked if found to be scaming. 1k minimum per turf(this minimum is just temporary until we build up a stronger team). Trades must be discussed in team chat (no pm deals) and once trade is complete both parties must say "confirmed" in team chat to signify that trade is complete and all went well. New members are to go first in trades with established members a total of 10 times before you are no longer required to go first. A leader may be used to middle man the deal if that is preferred. I personally have over 130 vouches here on the forum and I'm one of the leaders who can mm. Leaders do not have to go first if they chose. Trading is NOT required to be a part of the team we just have these rules in place to protect our members and potential members. New members must add all members to friends. That covers the rules. We also have a Facebook team page which we use to post tunes, the upcoming turf events, anoncements, prize for top turfer of the week and general team news. We are still building this team and as everybody knows Rome was not built in a day! If this sounds like you want to be a part of a family more than a team than feel free to pm me with any questions or if you want me to add you please include your ign if you cannot find us. Again our team is called "RedlineKings". There is a screening process and we will look through your garage and you must get 2-1 vote from us 3 leaders in order to be accepted. Hope to see you in team chat!

Comments

• Options
    MrTrufflezMrTrufflez Registered Users 25 Posts
    Typo .... its RedlineKingz .... but I am apart of this team and we realy are more like family than a team .... come check us out
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Im interested I do need a team shoot me a inv if u like ign jd autos

• Options
    JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    Im currently on a downsliding team and need one that is serious about turfs so i can build. I want to earn those top100 cars. I can easily pull the minimum and my average is between 2-5k per turf. I can post proof of this most recent weeks turf if needed and have 140+ cars to work with/tune my ign is the same as here. Thank you guys for the chance to join and hope i hear from yall!
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    badman44444badman44444 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Im legit looking for a gd crew my username is SUPER NINJA 12338
  • Options
    racer_matt985racer_matt985 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm new to the game. But I have gotten addicted to it. My ign is racer Matt 985.
  • Options
    badman44444badman44444 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Matt text me 818_618_7414 I'll add u
  • Options
    turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    Anybody who is intrested can apply for the team on game our name is RedlineKings. We will look over your garage and decide from there. Thanks
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    killers00000007killers00000007 Registered Users 123 Posts
    may i get an invite? IGN: Driver Blown 932