Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Car Beggars = Price Rise

Seriously, it is due to all of you beggars that keep begging for turf cars days before the tournament even starts asking to "pre-reserve" and all the bs due to which the cars here sell for almost double the normal prices.

Grow up shitheads and if you cant earn a car off yourself through the turfs you are just not worth having it.

Comments

• Options
    Prince_CMPrince_CM Registered Users 2,305 Posts
    o.o
  • Options
    BigTXtasyBigTXtasy Registered Users 403 Posts
    Bud, why dont i tell ya something. Some peeps dont like spending 100$ a day on turfs because its stupid :) some of is would rather spend 20$ thsn 100$ a damnn day.
  • Options
    TheDaisiesAndOrchidsBrotherTheDaisiesAndOrchidsBrother Registered Users 118 Posts
    If you think it takes $100 a day on turfs then you are either a super nerd who never played in turfs or a super loser who doesnt know how to race and keeps losing to every racer. I am in a top 5 team and it barely takes 1-2 hrs a day and just about 500-600 gems to get 80k points. Would be much much lower for top 25 and 100 teams
  • Options
    See, too expensive bud
  • Options
    TheDaisiesAndOrchidsBrotherTheDaisiesAndOrchidsBrother Registered Users 118 Posts
    edited January 2016
    As I had guessed. You are a huge idiot :D. If what you said was true, all of those turfers would be sitting here and waiting for $20 cars. They sell cars because they earn money off it. Barely takes $10 gems to get a Top 5 turf and it gets soldfor $30 on other places. But because of beggers like you who appear as if they are dying for cars, even humble cars like Top 25 and Top 100 which takes no more than 150-200 gems sell for $30-$50 here, double the price
  • Options
    Young_AznYoung_Azn Registered Users 6,048 Posts
    Lol It Really Doesnt take Much to Turf and be a t100 team @BigTXtasy

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Young_Azn said:

Lol It Really Doesnt take Much to Turf and be a t100 team @BigTXtasy

sure its not and that's why you aren't in a top 100 team. :D
  • Options
    Young_AznYoung_Azn Registered Users 6,048 Posts
    Lol @TheGangsta i choose not to be because theres no need to its easy to buy the car i prefer to play one of my many consoles on the weekend :p

• Options
    ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    Im confused... Are you complaining about your turf car being worth to much?.....
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    @ScAMerzBeware indeed i think they are.
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    ^lol

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I like this guy!! Tells it how it is
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    SubieD00SubieD00 Registered Users 464 Posts
    Or maybe some of us have lives and have other things to do :blush:
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Lmao I've noticed that In EVERY single post this guy makes, @TheGangsta is right behind him kissing his asss xD that's how you know they're associated
  • Options
    Slip said:

Lmao I've noticed that In EVERY single post this guy makes, @TheGangsta is right behind him kissing his asss xD that's how you know they're associated

that's funny, I want to sell my turf price high and OP saying he don't want to pay for my price. you need education to understand that I suppose.
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    edited January 2016
    I need education? Let me point out all the things wrong with the sentence you just typed.

1.)First letter isnt capitalised
    2.)"high priced", not "price high"
    3.)*doesn't, don't is short for "do not" which wouldnt make sense.
    4.) Again with the capital letters...

Also, you never said anything about your prices being high ON THIS POST. All you came here to do was bash on someone for not being in a top 100 team..
    @TheGangsta
  • Options
    you need to bring all your accounts and post something here. :D
  • Options
    KingRafa559KingRafa559 Registered Users 1,071 Posts
    Lmfao good one @SameAsHere
  • Options
    STAGED_PLATINUM_1832STAGED_PLATINUM_1832 Registered Users 4,404 Posts
    I don't even understand what you are whining about? Your top5 turf car is worth more so your mad about it?
    ***Trusted Middle Man***
    ign STAGED PLATINUM 1832
  • Options
    @TheGangsta I guess we're in the same boat then right? Lmao
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    I agree with @STAGED_PLATINUM_1832
    Why would you make a post complaining about guys/ gals that choose not to turf wanting a new turf car!?
    It drives the price up! Thats a bad thing?
    If one was to make a guess at why this makes you mad, I'd say it's because you your self are not a member of even a T100 team and your upset you might have to pay top doller for new turfs!?!

If i choose to turf i would love to see the car i might be getting in high demand!!
  • Options
    @SameAsHere Go to sleep kid or moms gonna come and slap your azz
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I made this post for public welfare. I get my cars every turf easily but this is just an info post for all those who whine for cars then whine for how expensive they are. Stupid kids don't realise that demand directly increases price and this is what they are doing @Gear Slammer 85 @STAGED_PLATINUM_1832 @ScAMerzBeware

Issued in Public Interest
  • Options
    LOL @TheGangstaBrother is that all you have to say? lmao gtfo dude. If people want to buy turfs let them, none of your busines.. you are no one to tell people not to buy cars. thats what this section of the forums is for. So you can take your punk asss somewhere else lol
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    edited January 2016

As I had guessed. You are a huge idiot :D. If what you said was true, all of those turfers would be sitting here and waiting for $20 cars. They sell cars because they earn money off it. Barely takes $10 gems to get a Top 5 turf and it gets soldfor $30 on other places. But because of beggers like you who appear as if they are dying for cars, even humble cars like Top 25 and Top 100 which takes no more than 150-200 gems sell for $30-$50 here, double the price

No offense dude, who is the bigger idiot? the one that refuses to spend money or the one that wastes money on, wait for it,.............. Nothing? There is nothing worse than elitist dicks, that think everyone should play the same

Everyone plays to their comfort level, if you see a value in the gems you spend, goody for you. Don't call someone an idiot, because they play differently than you
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    You need a better hobby than trolling and scamming @SameAsHere. Don't make me call up your mom. Remember how your butt turns bright red with her slaps? :D
  • Options
    JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    I just pay whatever I'm told the car I want costs. I don't whine about prices it's just money. I don't even see that many people complain about anything on this game other than GLU complaints.
  • Options
    Chevyz34Chevyz34 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yeah, be a true cheater like gangsta sista if you want a turf car. The OP needs to get punted down a flight of stairs.