Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Jesus christ give Glu a break.

Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
Its a game errors happen be happy the game isnt not completely broke its like a car one bad part relax stop crying like lil girls cause if i was a dev of this game I swear I'd just freeze the rest of the game and just eat popcorn while u bitchh about not being able to crush a dude car give them a break THEY ARENT YOUR SLAVES.

Comments

• Options
    BigTXtasyBigTXtasy Registered Users 403 Posts
    They ruined a trade of mine. I was getting a 1st place, no nos, legit aero locked CTS-V.
  • Options
    DontDrinkAndPinkDontDrinkAndPink Registered Users 110 Posts
    "Legit aero locked" lol
  • Options
    turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    edited January 2016
    Yea if its first placed I would hope more than just aero is locked @BigTXtasy
  • Options
    RandyPRandyP Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    Lol, aero locked just means its not a glie turf car.
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Give em a break?! They have slowly killed every part of the game that made it special. I've been giving them a break first they take away my favorite part of the game, the pinks tournament. So I say well the cloners fooked that up ill give them a break and moved to buying selling and trading and now they take that too because the turfers can't crush cars! I mean come on!!!
  • Options
    Ik @youlie but think what if u were a dev bro every game has flaws

• Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    I understand that but the fix is a patch supposedly. so why take pinks from everybody? The turfers can't crush so no one can pink? That's not right. Should've just left it alone till they had the patch ready
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    Give them a break - you wanna take there dick out your mouth - we play the game and expect it work and if not then compensated - we pay money for a service and expect a service
  • Options
    Lol whats with the dick jokes hahaha

• Options
    @Moneymakeracer so? U mad?

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Whoa wtf is everyone getting their panties in a bunch for?
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    xxdarkninjaxxxxdarkninjaxx Registered Users 184 Posts
    Yeh **** glu money grabbing pos they don't do shit I spent 130bucks on gem to get my konni 1 an they not even reimbursed us for the past few issues over this turf! Some peeps so desperate to become glu little assistants haha y'all need to get yo heads out from their ass an **** them back with your dick on their mouth an demand compensation an leave your right nut in their mouth an spray they eye with the good shit so they know not to **** with us the paying customers we should be number one priority!