Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why do people prefer cars with no nos?

AnthonyAispuroAnthonyAispuro Registered Users 1,012 Posts

Comments

• Options
    CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    One less button to hit, less engine stress, and there is good speed to be found without it. Not saying nos is bad it's just not the only way. Unless you want to go max .
  • Options
    ILoveYouILoveYou Registered Users 1,268 Posts
    lol
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    I've found that max cars with nos seem to actually run slower than the cars without nos. And some max cars with nos actually have quite efficient engine stress. I just keep my cars no nos for better resale value.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts

I've found that max cars with nos seem to actually run slower than the cars without nos. And some max cars with nos actually have quite efficient engine stress. I just keep my cars no nos for better resale value.

Yeah thats why I didn't put nos on my subie
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    @BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Your Subie was 1662 no nos, just smoked a 1663 WRC with nos.
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts

@BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Your Subie was 1662 no nos, just smoked a 1663 WRC with nos.

Noice
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    nos supposed to add more power really

shame it doesnt tell us how much it adds tbh so we know and calculate for power weight ratio wich is so much lost in this game lmao

500-600 hp copo can beat up 1000k + and lighter weight cars in 1668 lmao ( just setting example for values)

ive seen cars having better stats ( as for power to weight ratio ) than other cars and lower cars still beat the hell out of them lmao

good stuff bro
  • Options
    I saw a no nos 1668 M2 RE run 7.8.
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    edited January 2016
    I ran 7.799 in m2 re no nos 1668 @Galactic Emperor
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed