Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Anyone Play Forza? We need to make a Drag Meet !!!

Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
Anyone got Forza 6 we need to come up with a RR Community Drag Day On Forza

Comments

• Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Heck Yeah man!
  • Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    Bump
  • dreamerzdreamerz Registered Users 2,758 Posts
    Got it

• JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Forza sucks.
    edited January 2016
    @JamesG What kind of dumbass game do you think is good? Lmao

Its the best racing franchise around your confused bro
  • EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts

@JamesG What kind of dumbass game do you think is good? Lmao

Its the best racing franchise around your confused bro

GRAN TURISMO FTW :blush:
    @EVO9FQ360 Kill yourself bro -.\

@EVO9FQ360 Kill yourself bro -.\

Il always be a PS guy so it's basically GRAN TURISMO FTW
  • ILoveYouILoveYou Registered Users 1,268 Posts
    GRAN TURISMO :)

You see that? It says "The REAL driving simulator".
  • cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Ps4 master race
    Lmao Gran Turismo is horrible
  • adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    forza has always been the best and will be the best, i sometimes play gt right after playing forza and it's nowhere near it
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    I like the grafics on the forza but the car selection on gt5 was so fun lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Gran Turismo FTW
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
    edited January 2016

Trust a Forza fan to be unable to spell "graphics". Graphics isn't everything, enjoyable gameplay is far more important. The fact that people judge a game by it's graphics is one of the many reasons why the industry is turning to shit.

Gran Turismo is for more mature upper-class intelligent driving and circuit racing fanatics, not ricer kids who want to make 1,000hp Honda Civics and put stickers on it and go online to see whose lawn mower is faster VTAKK y0

When I play Forza I tune a car and do like two drag runs, and then I'm bored and turn it off.

Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 was amazing, I hope they get back to that style of GT game.
    JamesG said:

Trust a Forza fan to be unable to spell "graphics". Graphics isn't everything, enjoyable gameplay is far more important. The fact that people judge a game by it's graphics is one of the many reasons why the industry is turning to shit.

Gran Turismo is for more mature upper-class intelligent driving and circuit racing fanatics, not ricer kids who want to make 1,000hp Honda Civics and put stickers on it and go online to see whose lawn mower is faster VTAKK y0

When I play Forza I tune a car and do like two drag runs, and then I'm bored and turn it off.

Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 was amazing, I hope they get back to that style of GT game.
    I get what ur saying but il never like really high end cars always will love da civic's with 1000bhp :wink: