Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

dedicated trading system!

I mean why not put all the scamming to rest and get a legit trading system!? It would make the in game experience better!
Post what you think!

Comments

• Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Already been suggested BILLIONS of times
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    and before we get into "Glu/Cie never listens....

We've made several attempts at designing a system that won't ruin the economy, is mutually beneficial to the players and Glu, not be exploited and can operate on 1000s of different mobile devices and within many different situations. It's actually not that easy. People may say, "But Nitto Legends had one!" That is true, and it also was one of the causes of it's closing due to exploiters.

It's still on the table, and we are still weighing different options.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Lbhero34Lbhero34 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    All I want to see in this game is unlock all parts. If a part is stock it's annoying having to buy stage 1 then 2 then pro. Just give me the options for each part, a price and a time limit. It would make tuning multiple cars so much easier.
  • Options
    JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    Not going to happen lol^
  • Options
    DKKINGSRDKKINGSR Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Hello guys I'm writing to let you know of 3 scammers that have been scammers lots of players including myself I'll list the three names of scammers who have been scamming tons of users from crate cars to rare cars. 1.XDLOPEZ 101
    2.NEB369
    3.XXXXCOCACOLAXXX
    Please guys they have been ruining the experience for multiple players and have been known to do multiple glitches to win pinks. If they see they are losing they do a tie glitch. Or if you have a faster car they "red light lag". Please take a look at there files and you will see they have taken dozens of cars from dozens of players who have been doing things fairly to them.
  • Options
    S2dFS2dF Registered Users 6 Posts
    it would be nice to see a fair trading market implemented.
  • Options
    prKevinpr123prKevinpr123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    There are Facebook groups that trade auction raffle or buy cars