Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Evo X Year Of The Monkey Edition

RR.DropshiftRR.Dropshift Registered Users 15 Posts
edited February 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
There was a message sent out by GLU about there being a limited time only "Year Of The Monkey Evo X" in the showroom, but I have been checking for the last few hours... And it is not there. Has this car been released to anyone yet? And if so, to whom? If you have the Year Of The Monkey Evo X, tell me your time zone and IGN. It would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Probably released message a day early like the koeniseeg one message. Wait until tomorrow it might be available
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    I WANT IT SO BAD!
  • Options
    CAN I HAVE A TIME MACHINE TO GO INTO THE FUTURE?
  • Options
    HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN IT OR NO? @K1TSAL0T
  • Options
    No i am waiting for it to be in the showroom i have 900 gems ready in case its gems and i have 4mill rrc if its rrc
  • Options
    i dont have rrc or gems atm. im **** :,( @K1TSAL0T
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    You can always trade for it
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    I believe it'll be released on Monday, which is Chinese New Year.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I have it :)
  • Options
    RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    i got one also its a great looking car, i only wish they were faster and could be painted.
  • Options
    LiveRuthless72LiveRuthless72 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How fast can that Evo get up to?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Sorry.. sometimes I get confused on which time system we're using for which tool... my bad on both the Koenigsegg and the YoTM car.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    PyroYuyPyroYuy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is it better than the evo 8? What is the best b class car anyways?
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    RR718RR said:

i got one also its a great looking car, i only wish they were faster and could be painted.

Absolutely! Blue would look awesome with this wrap
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    I'm know the Chinese story for the monkey because I'M CHINESE.