Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

localhostlocalhost Registered Users 21 Posts
edited February 2016 in Help!

Comments

• [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    What can I do ya for?
  • localhostlocalhost Registered Users 21 Posts
    Check your private messages.
  • sirnewsomsirnewsom Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just got scammed out of mustang can I get it back
  • CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    No.
    edited February 2016
    Seems as no admin responds. I take it the newest glitch that I've come across isn't that important to you - Been trying to get hold of you lot for 3 weeks - When you finally pull your fingers out of your arse. Hit me a PM
  • CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    localhost said:

Seems as no admin responds. I take it the newest glitch that I've come across isn't that important to you - Been trying to get hold of you lot for 3 weeks - When you finally pull your fingers out of your arse. Hit me a PM

That's a bit harsh.
    Yea well when your trying to help GLU out by giving them the latest Clone glitch and all they do is ignore you. Maybe i should just make a video and send it to everyone else so GLU pull there fingers out of there arse.

Clone glitch has ruined this game and its just gona get worse and worse
    Banning RRC sales is what ruined the game.

RRC and cars but only RRC is banned but cloned cars aren't untill they are so obvious they have to ban them.

They know fully well if they banned car trades this game would die so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

Sorry, but I don't have time to play everyday a stupid mobile game just to grind out a couple mill to buy/mod 1 car.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    localhost said:

The Admins don't really address many things through PMs as we get a lot of them daily. As I've stated before, PMing the Admins is probably the slowest way to get help.

If you have information, just post it or contact Customer Service using the "?" in-game.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

edited February 2016

localhost said:

The Admins don't really address many things through PMs as we get a lot of them daily. As I've stated before, PMing the Admins is probably the slowest way to get help.

If you have information, just post it or contact Customer Service using the "?" in-game.
    That doesn't work either, There just as useless and cant upload a video to '?'

The thing is i would love nothing more to post it on here but would rather not get bombarded with cloned vehicles again. The game is getting back to the way it was without all this cloning, But like i said, I've been trying to get hold of an admin so im able to help you fix this cloning glitch that I've discovered. Once you check your PM's you will remember who I am and how good my information is.