Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BUGS!!! Fix already! Shut it down and fix it or something this is terrible

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
Its sad when you spend money to play this game and play it for son long and last week it went to crap with bugs. All lobbies seen to lag more than ever. My connection is awesome, even issues occur on my friends 3G and my 4G same issues. All issues consist on wifi connection by comcast fast internet. That has always worked. Works great for all other racing games, and also used to work perfect for this game. I have done everything listed here; deleted app and re-installed, deleted game center and created new, went back to old one, created new apple id, cleared out my ipad and iphone and have 5 plus GB left on each, Had internet checked and reinstalled, connected differently and not through game center, restarted my ipad and iphone, and yet all these issues still exist. Bought the Mclaren, bought gems for turf, and still can't even play cause of the glitches being so bad. Kick out the bad connectors, fix the issues, get rid of the hackers, fix the bugs on friends(says I have full friends, yet I deleted them all to boost connection and still nothing changes), fix the gem store issues, and for god sakes do it for the people who spend a bunch of money to Racing Rivals. This last week the game has crashed way too much. I still have yet to race a clean race with any bugs since April 19th, 2014

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    The update that should release any day now will help with most of this. I will look into lag and server issues (i have repeatedly already). I'm sorry your having a bad experience and I will do my best to rectify it as soon as possible
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    I do business with games, and online sales. Hell I havent worked a real job in 6 years cause it's a great living so I call it my living ha! I am a big devoted player to this game. Heck I play it pretty much every day ha! I spend money too and will continue to spend money. Heck I will even donate to get the software running good for my 4 and for my ipad mini. My iphone I used the most because I travel a lot. I'm not big on the 5 so I support the 4. ha! I know the game works better on it, but I have my issues with the 5 for other reasons. I understand Apple is updating a lot on the 4 and harder and harder to fix issues, but I feel like it's just gotten worse since ios7 came out. Yet apple, soars with other games since this update, but CIE and a few other companies at this level of app software.. I love CIE, just connection. and lag is driving me crazy ha. What platform are you using? I just feel like it isn't with apple because the 3G and 4G even on different carriers don't seem to be the issue. Since the wifi even turned on is the same issue. I have one the fastest internet providers, so my wifi is fine. I even tried hugging the router! lol. I totally can't wait till it's fixed cause you will see me promoting the shit out of this game, and buying into it more! Great game overall, just hope to get through a race sometime in the near future! Maybe after turf idk
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we're working on it. Its a ever rolling ball, and these issues dont usually follow a theme so it takes more time to nail them down, but we are constantly striving to fix any and everything we find