Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

banned account for over a year i am deeply sorry and truly have learned my lesson

perfectionist21perfectionist21 Registered Users 19 Posts
admins please read this ive had an account that has been banned for sometime now I was banned for something I did over social media and that is what I was told ive learned my lesson I am done with my selfless acts of stupidity I worked for a whole two years straight to get the account where it is is there anything I can do to get my account back ive learned my lesson and I am very sorry for what ive done and for the false information I have claimed to possess I said I had mods and stuff and I didn't truth is seems like the only real mods are for android ive been an iPhone user since day one before there was smart phones I had a nokia the indestructible one lol but I would never void my warranty on my apple devices by jailbreaking etc I pay a lot of money for my phones and it is just not worth it too me I will do anything needed to fall into your grace I would love to turf and stand a chance in the game again im not writing all of this for no reason I truly have learned my lesson and would like to become a big part of the rr community in good way and help the game grow bigger than it already is I know I am only one person but that's all it takes for some kind of change I just would like to have my account back please consider this thank you for reading and I hope for everyone to have a good night or day wherever you may be in this world thanks again

Comments

• Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    what was your ign? they will tell you to message the "?" here on the forum
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • perfectionist21perfectionist21 Registered Users 19 Posts
    how can you possibly help me I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think anyone other than an admin could handle this my hopes is that one of them would read this and tell me to go to the ? in game and I would gladly but im afraid im lost here
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We can't help with banned accounts here on the forums. You will have to contact CS to have them review your account. Use the "?" in game.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

@Ryyst they have told me a year ago they have no intention of releasing my account if I tell them the same thing I have told you here will mercy be given or will I be wasting my time I ask you because you seem to be the all knowing when it comes to rr
    Honestly, probably not. I don't know exactly what you did, but permanent bans tend to be permanent... especially if it wasn't an autoban.

@ryyst I clearly stated why I was banned in my apology
    i put two years of my life im not getting back into the account i lost and your telling me theres nothing that can be done
    @Ryyst also why would you tell me to go to the ? in game if you know im just gonna be wasting my time
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    He just pointed you in the right direction since the forums won't get you unbanned.
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    <font color="darkorange">Next time, be cool.</color>

@Spencer I was being cool but cant you see my point if not don't bother replying
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Well, you did bad things, so you won't get unbanned.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Spencer said:

Next time, be cool.

I don't think he gets the reference bro, he's too young.
    @JamesG its funny how you think im just a kid based on things you see on the internet, secondly if im just a kid how grown do you think you are still playing video games

@ryyst I clearly stated why I was banned in my apology

You said what you beleived. A lot of times, people don't know exactly what it was and only assume.

edited February 2016

@Ryyst also why would you tell me to go to the ? in game if you know im just gonna be wasting my time

Because.. .again.... the forums isn't the place to get help for that. So.... I supposed in turn, why do you ask me to help with your ban when you know all I'll say is I can't?

@JamesG its funny how you think im just a kid based on things you see on the internet, secondly if im just a kid how grown do you think you are still playing video games

What does playing Video Games have to do with growing up? Is growing up an unmagical place where no one has fun or has an imagination anymore? Sounds boring and lame.

@Spencer I was being cool but cant you see my point if not don't bother replying

Its an open forum.

@Ryyst I asked you hear because I've seen you help other forum members in posts on this page... I really just want my account back
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts

Well if you're not a kid, how grown should we think you are still playing video games?
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here