Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GOT HACKED WEEKEND OF 1-9-16 & BANNED! NO REASON WHY

6WEST0SIDE26WEST0SIDE2 Registered Users 17 Posts
MY RRN IS 6WEST0SIDE2
I DECIDED NOT TO TURF AND TAKE A BREAK FROM RACING RIVALS AND ALSO HAD FAMILY EMERGENCIES SO COULDN'T GO ONLINE AS MUCH.. BUT WHEN I WENT ON AT 3:31 A.M ON JANUARY 10, 2016 I WAS MISSING MANY CARS LIKE MP4 GT3, M4 PERFORMANCE, WRX SPORT, HYUNDAI BTR, AGERA AND SO ON BTW WERE ALL MAXED.. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF ALL CARS THAT SHOWS TIME COUNTDOWN IF I DONT REPLACE WITH GEMS.. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS AND I ALREADY CONTACTED CUSTOMER SUPPORT TWICE.. FIRST BECAUSE OF HACK AND SECOND TIME BECAUSE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS BANNED!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Sounds like someone with control of you account was moving cars off of it which triggered our autoban. Contacting CS is the correct course of action.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    So is there a chance for me to get anything back? And thank you for your response very much appreciated
  • Options
    I also changed my password to my gmail and how can they know my information whoever they are if I haven't and will never share my information. Do I contact Google?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    How long does it take to hear a response
  • Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Hackers have managed to attach a Trojan Horse to a car. If you win said car in a pinks race and keep the car they can access your garage and take your cars. This has happened to a few friends of mine; once my friends figured out what car it was they sold it in game and no more cars disappeared from their garage.
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder
  • Options
    Every car I win I sell back to the game I dont like to keep cars that I win. Also whoever did it triggered the automatic ban on my account and now I cant do anything with it but wait to hear back from glu
  • Options
    I still haven't heard from GLU!? Whats the deal?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Hackers have managed to attach a Trojan Horse to a car. If you win said car in a pinks race and keep the car they can access your garage and take your cars. This has happened to a few friends of mine; once my friends figured out what car it was they sold it in game and no more cars disappeared from their garage.

That's not possible
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts

That's not possible
    Gotta give him credit though. He has a pretty good imagination. Even if it ain't technically even feasible