Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I need help please!!! What do I do I think I got a virused car

loriginlloriginl Registered Users 36 Posts
edited July 2015 in Help!
I don't know what to do I have too many cars to transfer and the game will only let me transfer so many what do I do!!!

Comments

• Options
    Please racing rivals community help me please
  • Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    @loriginl Becareful bro the game only lets you transfer a limited amount of cars. I have heard of people getting banned for to many so id stop for today
  • Options

@loriginl Becareful bro the game only lets you transfer a limited amount of cars. I have heard of people getting banned for to many so id stop for today

But I might have gotten a virused car what if they take everything
  • Options
    Ive never heard of that bro lol but im not an expert so cant tell u 100% why
  • Options
  • Options
    Racer zRacer z Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    Move the infected car to different acct not sure but it might help
  • Options
    Racer z said:

Move the infected car to different acct not sure but it might help

Okay man will do I'll do anything if I have any hope of keeping my cars
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Cars cannot carry viruses.
  • Options

Cars cannot carry viruses.

I mean I've heard about cars being infected and allowing hackers entry into your garage is it true? I might have gotten an infected car so I'm worried
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Pretty decent advice.
  • Options
    (...also trading is not supported.)
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    Trade at your own risk.... lol
    So teammates trading between themselves is not supported?
    Do you mean not supported (as in you could get banned) or not advised (as in not recommended).
    I think if you could get banned for that, then it's pretty lame. I mean, come on, seriously?
  • Options
    Definitely not advised.
  • Options
    Be very cautious.
  • Options
    Leadfoot1977Leadfoot1977 Registered Users 8 Posts
    So there is no such thing as a infected car? Just curious. I've heard many of my friends claiming that they have been hacked after receiving a car, and i was wondering if they were taking advantage of my kindness. Like i said i'm just curious, any info would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    No. Its not possible. It's like saying a tainted sack of rice can unlock the front door to your house.

It makes no sense.