Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Mazda Furai

State_of_MindState_of_Mind Registered Users 100 Posts
So I bought 2 gold crates because I wanted to get the Nissan R90CK and on the first one I got a Mazda Furai, then on my second one I got a blueprint for the Lamborghini Huracan and 10 boosts ._.

I was wondering if the Furai is any good? I noticed it's super light but I don't know about the speed. And based on what I've seen it's really rare to get the Nissan in the gold crate isn't it?

Comments

• Options
    SnpySnpy Registered Users 1,001 Posts
    Nissan i have 4 and the furais r not worth a lot
  • Options
    Heavyd7697Heavyd7697 Registered Users 24 Posts
    sooooo this guy offered me 3 mil for my furai from the crate is that a deal i should have taken? lol
  • Options
    SnpySnpy Registered Users 1,001 Posts
    ya lol @Heavyd7676
  • Options
    I used most of my gems on it but I wanted to know about the speed. I really like how it looks so I don't want to sell it right now.
  • Options
    RacingGumballRacingGumball Registered Users 354 Posts
    Seen some sell for 3m - 5m
  • Options
    being im down to 70k maybe i should have sold it lol
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

sooooo this guy offered me 3 mil for my furai from the crate is that a deal i should have taken? lol

I bought mine for 300k lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    edited December 2015
    If your furai is stock and you plan on maxxing it , I have a furai with nos already bought for it ... ill trade for complete stock furai
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Nevermind i read your post wrong.......
    @Them Exclusive
  • Options
    Nah I plan on getting another car but I really want to try it out. How much do you think I could get if I maxed it without nos? Or is stock actually worth more?
  • Options
    @State_of_Mind Id rather build my cars myself , so stock is better for me. And most cars lose value with nos.
  • Options
    Yeah I want to max it without nos and then sell it.
  • Options

Yeah I want to max it without nos and then sell it.

Probably profit more stock , since building is gonna cost you. This car sells about ... 1 mill
  • Options
    I'm going to sell it for at least 3 mill.
  • Options
    Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Anyone have a stock furai (wrapped or unwrapped)? Hit me up IGN: PineappleCorvette

Looking for one for trades
  • Options
    BLAKE717BLAKE717 Registered Users 312 Posts
    Wrapped Furai is 1m (shift at 6500rpm)
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    The Furai is my favorite car in the game. Easy to launch. Shift points are odd but easy. Clearly it's not the fastest car in the game. But still I like it a lot.
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I don't like the Furai.

First, it has a max of 1677. Maxed campaign cars beat it easily. And if you have gem cars, even more easily.
    Second, it tops out early in the race. So many cars pass it before the finish line.

I have one and regretted buying it.

• Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    They will do 7.1 max. Only car you might beat from r class is the R spec. However, tune them max transmission, max weight, and max NOS (pro a) and leave engine turbo etc stock. Puts em at 1670 and will run 7.8 shifting at 6700. Great for getting McLaren mp4s and vipers, as well as gtrs for selling to make easy cash. Plus, anybody without a furai, or experience with furais will usually think its stock cuz they judge off the tq. I get lancers out the wazoo this way. Easy to sandbag too for the replays by just hitting all your shifts perfect. Will do 8.9 that way, and makes it look fully stock.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."