Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Q: Most Overpayed Trade?

Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
One time someone traded me a maxed 2007 Corvete WWE for a stock Renault 5. I told him he way Overpayed me but he didn't really care.

What about yours?

Comments

• ILoveYouILoveYou Registered Users 1,268 Posts
    Like the crate one ?
  • Jepordy908Jepordy908 Registered Users 72 Posts
    @ILoveYou

Yes
  • ILoveYouILoveYou Registered Users 1,268 Posts
    You traded a crate Renault 5 for or a wwe 2007 Corvete i think you over paid
    @ILoveYou

The showroom one
  • NickZilla7NickZilla7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Some one traded me a maxed Stella and supra for a stock Google edition m3 gt2
  • dreamerzdreamerz Registered Users 2,758 Posts

Some one traded me a maxed Stella and supra for a stock Google edition m3 gt2

You overpaid for that haha

• 1_RR_11_RR_1 Registered Users 62 Posts
    One time someone traded me a maxed 2007 Corvette Showroom Car for my maxed McLaren MP4 12C
  • Speed boostedSpeed boosted Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 434 Posts
    This guy gave me a lambo Lp for a wwe rim

Also gave me a gtr gt2 and bmw gt2 and a chrome challenger for campaign cars
    @bholebeefshooter

I need him
  • Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    I payed 2 mill for crate r32 when i were noob :neutral:
    @Backpains758

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Got offered a matte white 1666 no nos SL 65 with full glow MD1s, WWE rims and black and purple glow R2000s for a stock WRX Concept a bit before they were vaulted. Took it, of course.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    I traded a 2006 wrc for a nsx Rr
  • importcarsimportcars Registered Users 42 Posts
    I traded a 1998 skyline for a 300zx that's no where close to being maxed and a maxed acura that ran only 10 seconds
  • importcarsimportcars Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited February 2016
    I traded the sabaru sti coupe for a 1657 tuned supra lol
  • Sexual.ChocolateeeeSexual.Chocolateeee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 76 Posts
    edited February 2016
    someone gave me a dodge viper, a mp4-12c, and 20k because he liked my advertisement about my toyota selling. OH AND A WWE CAR. I forgot which one because i ended up giving it to a friend LOL
  • Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    My most overpaid trade was from @Alphakennybodyk offered 3mill for two of his z28s and paid 3 mill and received 1 and still don't want to refund me
  • bomboyagebomboyage Registered Users 20 Posts
    My friend just had a guy give him a copo and agera r for a hellcat maxed
  • sickcivicsickcivic Registered Users 816 Posts
    Gave a stock gnx 4 a crate wraped skyline