Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Join: a top team, a team looking to move up the ranks

Comments

• BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    OK we are really moving up the ranks. Last time we just did something in the 400's rankings, so we are a solid 50 gem team.

Five slots open!
  • DMTdabsDMTdabs Registered Users 7 Posts
    Id Like to join your team, looking for a serious turf team add me . IGN: DMTdabs
  • ASFAULT_DRIFTASFAULT_DRIFT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 28 Posts
    how many more spots do you have open.my ign is ASFAULT DRIFT send me a invite if there is anymore spots
  • stubawstubaw Registered Users 8 Posts
    LOOKING for a new team names STUBAW hit me up on RR
  • andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    i want to join ign fastcars122
  • Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    I'll join if theres spots
    @DMTdabs , @stubaw @andrewlo1241 @Backpains758 @ASFAULT_DRIFT

If you're already in a team I can't send you an invite. Please search for "a top team" in the teams, and sign up :)
  • Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    ok mate
    OK, we just did in the 360's, so there are 5 slots open. Come and join us. We are a solid 50 gem team.
  • LoopholeLoophole Registered Users 3 Posts
    Saw your post and am interested in joining. Let me know or put me to a test. Thanks
    Loophole said:

Saw your post and am interested in joining. Let me know or put me to a test. Thanks

Good. Sign up in the game :)
  • BLAKE717BLAKE717 Registered Users 312 Posts
    IGN: BLAKE717

I should be ready for the upcoming turf war, still tuning cars and trading atm
  • andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    Never mind I'm not active every day it's like once a week
    BLAKE717 said:

IGN: BLAKE717

I should be ready for the upcoming turf war, still tuning cars and trading atm

I can't invite you, you're already in a team.

Please join the team in game.

The team has 5 slots open, come and join. We are a solid 50 gem team,
  • LARamsLARams Registered Users 17 Posts
    null
    Im looking to be on a team but i want to no if i got what it takes to be on a team! Hit me up and let me no. Thanks!
  • LARamsLARams Registered Users 17 Posts
    null
    Bro hit me up im looking to be on a team i want to no if i got what it takes to be on a team! Thanks!
    LARams said:

null

Bro hit me up im looking to be on a team i want to no if i got what it takes to be on a team! Thanks!

First, I don't know your IGN.
    Second, even if I did, if you are already on a team I can't invite you, so you join in the game. Click on teams, search "a top team" and join. Easy.
    Bump.

We have 5 slots open.
    Bump. Nobody wants a 50 gem team?
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    I do ign billenium
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
    Billenium said:

I do ign billenium

invite sent.
  • kool_aid_mankool_aid_man Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey i would like to join a team that is active im active all the time I'm a lvl 93 and I have like 100 cars and love the game but I need to get turf cars and win events! Could u plz give me a try guys

Hey i would like to join a team that is active im active all the time I'm a lvl 93 and I have like 100 cars and love the game but I need to get turf cars and win events! Could u plz give me a try guys

This week's turf is Pagani, so if you don't have a Pagani, we can't let you in this week (but we can let you in after the turf is over)
    Bump. 5 slots open. let's rock.
  • tiggatigga Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can I join IGN: REALLY TIGGA
    tigga said:

Can I join IGN: REALLY TIGGA

Sure, join us in the game.
  • TedBakerTedBaker Registered Users 538 Posts
    @BTSR i joined im pending
  • alvuuuuunalvuuuuun Registered Users 259 Posts
    I do about 1k or more every turf. Ign Alyburrr
    Invites sent and applications accepted.

We have more slots open so feel free to sign up.

I am strict on one thing: You must bring points during turf. No points = kick.
    bump. 1 point minimum. Any noob can do that.