Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ATTN: ADMINS & MODS!!! FOUND A CLONER!!!!! HE WAS SELLING CLONES!!! HIS IGN: TURBO NOTCH

NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Date: 2/14/16
Time: 11:20 PM (East Coast Time)
The CLONER's IGN: TURBO NOTCH imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic" alt="" />
Prev1

Comments

• NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
    He added me to talk to me about turf cars and rrc and what kind of bundles to offer me, but I dont want dirty money nor cars so I ignores his dirty ***!
  • NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
    Date: 2/14/16
    Time: 11:20 PM (East Coast Time)
    The CLONER's IGN: TURBO NOTCH <===(There's 2 spaces in between)

This guy is mad cloning, admins need to review his account, he has apk force painted cars as well and a lot of duplicated turf cars. He was trying to sell Racing Rivals Cash for $0.80 per mill. I just want to give everyone a heads up, never seen a garage like this before. Now I believe that cloning is for reals! This upsets me because I spent hard earned money turfing and buying gems and I can't even get a nice garage!

ADMIMS, please do your job and review this player!

Thanks!
  • ShastaShasta Registered Users 1,966 Posts
    thats a tonnof clones damnn!
  • K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    i have 100 crx's that i bought am i cloning?
    again mister! im spreading awareness!! hate cheaters and cloners!! and yes this guy clones!!! look at his garage!!
    again people bought hundreds of m4's and crx's doesnt make him a cloner and people can buy 2 camaro re's and a matte tlx gt
    again people bought hundreds of m4's and crx's doesnt make him a cloner and people can buy 2 camaro re's and a matte tlx gt
  • IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    This upsets me because I spent hard earned money turfing and buying gems and I can't even get a nice garage!

Quit pretending you turf.
    ban the cloners!!!
  • MARLEY 30MARLEY 30 Registered Users 1,105 Posts
    edited February 2016
    But, players can buy affordable cars at UNLIMITED NUMBERS, right? As many as he wants, right? like.... a player can buy CIvic Si as many as he wants as long as he got MOney, right? is it not allowed? am I missing something here?
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Lol he's not a cloner. It's a scammer that changed his name to mimic a legit player. Lol m4 and crx clones. NO one spent any effort to clone a d class car and a worthless a class bmx :D . report them for the right reasons
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Lmfao wait I have 10 civics does that make me a cloner
  • j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    @youlie civics are safe but datsuns dude thats another story
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
  • youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Lmfao! @j2 theizzo oh no! I bought a Fook tonne of those b4 they were vaulted guess I'd better start getting rid of them
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    LMAO 321 run is not a cloner, but more so a scammer
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• BLAKE717BLAKE717 Registered Users 312 Posts
    $5 says he got scammed and hes trying to ban him for cloning LOL
  • Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
    I buy cars in huge amounts of bulk if they ar egonna get vaulted
    @nitro speed 304 why are you attacking me?! all i'm doing is reporting a cloner and a rrc farmer! i thought you hated rrc farmers and hackers?!! YOU are WEIRD sir!!! Im just spreading awareness!!! Just be careful, this ign: Turbo Notch<===2 spaces in between) is a hacker!! I need admins to review his account!! @nitro speed 304 please help by spreading awareness too ok!
    fyi, i dont know who is cantdoit or what is RR?
    ADMIN's!! Please help!! Review his account!!
    are you saying that this is your account then!?? you were the jerk trying to rip me off by selling me cheap rrc and cheap turf cars??? im reporting you!!

help admins!!

@[RR] Ryyst
    @nitro speed 304 just help me ok!! this guy is cloning cars and farming rrc by the minute!!
    Admins!! please review the account ign: Turbo Notch(has two spaces in between)
    thanks @nitro speed 304 and help me fight these hackers!! spread awareness please! thank u @nitro speed 304
    @nitro speed 304 u dont know what you are saying! anyways, im ignoring you too sir!! i thought you were helpful but yet you keep attacking me with profanity! Admins help!
    Help spread awareness!! Admins!!
    There's a difference between spamming and spreading awareness sir, if it hurts you to see this, just ignore it sir!
    Im only spreading awareness, im not spamming and you sir should be banned for using such foul language!!

Admins help!
    @nitro speed 304 you seriously had to make another account @Turbo_Notch just so you can talk to me? Mind as well bring your other 10,000 accounts and come talk to me too :lol::joy: