Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Beware! There are cloners out there! Dont buy from them!!

NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
This post is to help show awareness!!
Here is a cloner caught red-handed!!

(DO NOT REMOVE THIS POST, IF YOU REMOVE THIS POST WITHOUT A WARNING, YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR POWER AS A MOD/ADMIN)

https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5335122/attn-admins-mods-found-a-cloner-he-was-selling-clones-his-ign-turbo-notch#latest

Comments

• NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
    Watch out racers!
  • Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Gtfo
  • Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts
    huh?
  • KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    That'S 321 Run He Got All Those Cars From Scamming
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Exactly and it wouldn't be abusing our power as a mod/admin to delete this
    What's up beautiful?
  • KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Amd Cloning Has Patched There Is No Way To Clone Cars These Days
  • Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Stop making threads on this nobody cares
  • 1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts
    who cares you retard... can someone just ban this guy
    drink this

• TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    this is trade section. so your topic does not belong to here.
  • NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
    im spreading awareness only, I am aware that it is
    not in the correct category. Like I said, and will say again, I am spreading awareness only.
    Im only spreading awareness, im not spamming and you sir should be banned for using such foul language!! You know darn well what you did sir! You are filthy!

Admins help!
    @nitro speed 304 you seriously had to make another account @Turbo_Notch just so you can talk to me? Mind as well bring your other 10,000 accounts and come talk to me too :lol:
    bump for awareness!
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    You're getting really annoying.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
    Also, @Old Woman this is in the wrong section.

Also, @Old Woman this is in the wrong section.

I think its the correct section.
    Please spread awareness family!
    @TheGangsta This section is for asking assistance. A more appropriate section would be the Talk about Racing Rivals.
    @Galactic Emperor

I moved it to this section from the trade section. its up to the regular mod to decide now. ciao.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Moved to off topic.
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts

Lol!!!!!! This guy Shinbeatz is a crappy scammer!!!!! This thief was trying to buy my first place camaro for 100M and wanted me to send car first and I kicked his azz and blocked him so this butthurt fag is claiming here that I have clones lol biggest joke ever!!!

Any admin can lookup my account. All my cars are purchased from showroom using rrc or gems using rrc which I have purchased using hundreads of $$ real money unlike this pos scammer Shinbeatz who scams people.

You can look up all my cars. All are 100% legit and this dumbass is lieing about me selling rrc too. Look up my account transactions. I never gave even 1M out to anyone through any foul. All of my cars are brought using rrc and gems and all my cash is completely legit and I never give it out to anyone. Secondly I don't even have paypal. I would like to see when I even offered to sell my cash to this pos liar. He is just lieing here because this thief failed to scam me haha

Why are you exploiting my name? I'm the one and only Turbo Notch and I don't appreciate you duplicating my name in game to further your scamming career.
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi