Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Posts about Selling and Trading

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Please post sale/trades here: http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/categories/unsupported-sales

Post about scammers here: http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/categories/unofficial-scammers-list

Posting in any other category will result in the post being deleted.

Thanks!
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I can just delete them now?
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yep
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    I'd love it if people actually followed those rules...
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • perfectionist21perfectionist21 Registered Users 19 Posts
    @Ryyst can you please take a look at my discussions and let have your personal opinions about the matters
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    guess he's testin his luck

22399 said:

You suck [RR] RYST you removed my posts before I confirmed the stupid E-mail that wS sent to my junk email box lol

@[RR] Ryyst Thou doth be abused.
  • TheProdigyTheProdigy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im new to this website, How do you make a post for car trades/sales?
  • IYAOYASIYAOYAS Registered Users 8 Posts
    would someone be nice and explain best wAy to transfer cars and money from my last account to my new one? A free Ford Gt for whoever appears to give the most shits about my problem. thanks
  • jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    @IYAOYAS you can raise pinks on one and foul so they go to your other account. That's the only way there is I believe :)
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    yeppers that the way to do it, or you can race me and i'll transfer your cars to ya... wink wink

• jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
    ^ *sigh*
  • DewblastDewblast Registered Users 1,298 Posts
    @Galactic Emperor I kinda find it funny how they still post their sales even though there isn't much other things here at all
  • IYAOYASIYAOYAS Registered Users 8 Posts
    so this vermin goin by the name Mrswaggy Cond me out of my Z4 GT3 then it turned up in another account. belonging to OG monster760 thoughts on this ?
    @IYAOYAS Trades and sales aren't supported, GLU won't do anything about it.
This discussion has been closed.