Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

upset....disqualified on every race

GrothisGrothis Registered Users 52 Posts
Let me say first, I have been really enjoying this game thus far since it came out for android. However, I just built a civic type r with pro parts and 99% of races I do with it I get disqualified. I just lost 10,000 on a race due to disqualification and that might not seem like alot to some people but it is to me. There is nothing wrong with the car except that it has pro parts on it. Am I not allowed to build a fast car?? Ive already spent money on this game and this problem has taken me from really enjoying the game and playing every day to being on the brink of uninstalling. Please address this as soon as possible, this must be a bug or a massive overlook in the DQ system that is in place as I have not done anything but normally upgrade the car and shift well. Bad taste in my mouth...

Comments

• Options
    xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    Welcome to the never ending cycle here on racing rivals. This is one of the reasons all the good players have left. It never gets any better my friend.
  • Options
    Ugh I really hope they fix it then because otherwise this is a really good game. Im scared to even race for cash now because I get DQd majority of the time. If all the good players have left why are they not doing anything about it??? Again, I would ask that an administrator respond on this thread as soon as possible, dont lose any more players over this guys.....
  • Options
    Its a never ending battle, they fix one thing and cause another issue. In 2 months I cant count how many cars ive lost or even money for that fact. Its alot. I love the game too but I had to stop. Too much money going down the drain for something that should not be happening. Its best to buy all your cars and racing rivals cash via the forum to minimize your loses in the game.
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I've lost 7 cars this turf due to dnf and Dq that isn't counting approx 3-4mills cash also! So as my team would know and could tell you, I haven't turfed much since these losses! It's not worth the real money I spend on gems to watch it waste away due to their server issues or what have you! Be smart, save your money don't waste it in this game and or find a new better less glitched error game to play!
  • Options
    There is csr racing but it sucks compared to this game. This is just incredibly dissapointing. I want to hear from an adminisrator the ways that they are actively working on fixing this.
  • Options
    Trust me, i would rather lose to dnf or dq then get hacked. Its not a good feeling when you magically lose a car from a hacker. There is plenty of them out there, trust me. Play long enough and you will see all the wonderful glitches that happen out of thin air. Its a tough pill to swallow when you spend $40 bux on a car, win the pinks race and then watch your car roll into the trailer. All i can say is if something seems out of place from the normal, then be ready to take snap shots because its your only defense.
  • Options
    im sure there are are plenty of hackers and yes you are right i do not want to be hacked/glitched and lose a car. but! im a legit paying customer and im getting DQs! i just hope they can keep the hackers at bay while still having a playable game for their full paying, legit racing demographic!
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I got an idea... Dump android, problem solved. Oh right CIE love their money more than customers, I forgot
  • Options
    IOS has had many upon many of problems that are not fixed yet. They are now worse with the launch of android platform just like everyone suspected would happen.
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    All the DQS only happen on android platform? There seems to have been an increase in glitches and hacks since the android version came out. Give cie a bit of time and they'll find fixes and then hackers can find new tricks. It's some if the cons when a game is successful. I'm a safe player, only pink or trade with known players. Might limit my progression but don't want to suffer heartache. I agree with previous poster, use the forum to trade, non legit players are quickly caught out
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are working on this actively, and not ignoring anyone or any os. Please bear with us.
  • Options
    sterker55sterker55 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want my money back that i spent on the game keep getting disqualified when i win!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sirkeith4869sirkeith4869 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Every time I race right at the end I get dq'd and i m beginning to get really pissed off it such a great game to I live it best racing game IV ever played besides forza on Xbox 360
  • Options
    sirkeith4869sirkeith4869 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't win any money to upgrade any of my cars
  • Options
    xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    You get disqualified as the time of your car gets flagged by the servers

I'm
    Guessing you was double installed