Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Special Offers

Comments

• koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Ok I have sent so many tickets to racing rivals @sparkle and never get responses that are helping me
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts

I need help in RR so I came to ask you guys. When I started the game it said that the game will give me a broze crate at the shipyard ship to claim it but it wasn't there there was only a 80 gems sign to buy it. It was sent to us by you guys because both of my account had it. is there a reason to make the game say we get it but doesn't give you it. B)

The free bronze crate was from a promotion that expired in February and we are no longer honoring it.
    Tell kewl why my tickets aren't responded @PHOENIXX
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    Some work and some dont you just have to deal with it, I've gotten over 1600 gems i think just by watching videos and doing special offers and i haven't used a penny on Racing Rivals.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey @koussakid, what is your ign? I can give you an update.
    Molar legend email I pm u
  • ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    Offers are total bs. When fyber asked for proof and they get it, they still say it's not valid proof. A bunch of scam artists, along with you guys at Glu/Cie. Stop associating yourselves with a fraudulent company.
  • itripdabearsitripdabears Registered Users 1,102 Posts
    @RR RYST ..fyber customer service sucks! I sent them screen shot 3 times of my offer being completed and the email saying i completed it ! And they still owe me 1500 gems
  • CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts

@RR RYST ..fyber customer service sucks! I sent them screen shot 3 times of my offer being completed and the email saying i completed it ! And they still owe me 1500 gems

Don't bother. Racing rivals don't care about that. They just pass it to fyber and wipe their hands.
  • RIVALRAC3RRIVALRAC3R Registered Users 5 Posts
    I highly disagree with PhoenixX. Well if that were to be true shouldnt watching videos WHILE on x3 be 3 instead of one??? You sound just like everyone else down at the ciu game factory, y'all lie to cover up your own mistakes/ stupidly. And say everyone else is wrong when there're right. But what ever its your guys lie tell it how you want.
  • RIVALRAC3RRIVALRAC3R Registered Users 5 Posts
    * [RR] PhoenixX
  • whitebee84whitebee84 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have done a bunch special offers to get free gems and out of all of them i was only given 30 gems when i should have gotten over 400! Its a scam and do not recommend anyone to try cause there just going to rip you off as they did me! F**king b*****it!
  • erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
    Do all the special offers even work? How do you complete the ones that give you a never-ending survey with bogus offers to accept after they make you fill out your information? Do you just have to finish entering your info, or is there an end to the survey? Other than that, just wondering what types of special offers usually work best for you guys or deliver the payouts consistently. I usually play the games that are worth around 15-25 gems (45-75 during tripled rewards) and even though some are hard or impossible to beat, mostly I can get the payout from restarting Racing Rivals.
  • erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
  • freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    1 piece of advice. Screenshot everything. Even one of the offer.
  • 1967ChevelleSS1967ChevelleSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 82 Posts
    I find the surveys a complete waste of time because they are an endless maze, once you start, you can't find your way out. You answer "yes" to a question and another new window opens with a different set of questions and it seems to never direct you back to the previous page. So the result is I end up with like 8 different open windows without any sense of when each one is completed. After 30 minutes, I just give up. Just ridiculous!
  • DecoChugDecoChug Registered Users 531 Posts

As for the profanity on this thread..

Or taken shall action be.

should be

"Be taken.... action will"

just saying is all
  • XhepistiXhepisti Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ryyst

I am having problems with my offers to come through, i pmed u with the screenshot in FB but still no reply on it. Also ive contacted the fyber support and they sent me an email that i will not get rewarded for what i did even though i already spent £20 on two offers that accumulates to 11k+ gems.

I showed them enough proof that i did what the offer stated and i still havent been rewarded ( i believe i was talking with a guy called benjamin) even though i sent them all the screenshots of everything they asked for in email.

So where do i stand on approaching this? Who do i have to talk in order to get paid what they already owe me?

Thank you
  • NDVINNYNDVINNY Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    I have sent fyber screenshots of offers waiting and offers that say report. I dont keep the apps installed i use them for a bit and delete them. They owe me about 600 gems but no response. Good luck everyone
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    22399 said:

Offers suck!!! Stupid glu and fiber I'm never eating anything with fiber either stupid glu!!!! Offers suck!!! My team will kill glu with the super JDMs lol!!! You owe me $10,000 real cash glu offers never damn work!!

By super jmds you mean your moms 2014 civic right that you crashed while trying to Tokyo drift
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    22399 said:

@kingpen126 my mother never owned a honda

Then why you like Jdm
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• robbie3546robbie3546 Registered Users 509 Posts
    Mine aren't working I did 3 and only got 1
  • moises13moises13 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi. In the special offers i can do just download app and i get the reward gems but when i do the survey i never receive the gems and i dont know why , because i complete the process . Somebody can help me. Please ?
  • TexasGoon1946TexasGoon1946 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I have about 700 gems waiting and still nothing back after I sent several screen shots in. Getting kind of mad here
  • TGReaperTGReaper Registered Users 111 Posts
    Heh, I have thousands of gems pending. Sometimes It takes months before I get the payouts. That being said, I have collected tens of thousands of gems with offers in the last 18 months or so. Just make sure you screenshot ALL YOUR PROGRESS in an offer, and be ready to submit it.
  • TexasGoon1946TexasGoon1946 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I did they are contacting the company
  • moises13moises13 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I complete a lot of special offers but when i complete the survey that just that,offers they dont pay me. And i dont why , because i didt the complete preocess
  • Saint_Of_DeathSaint_Of_Death Registered Users 197 Posts
    I keep refreshing the page and I see your name every time, I thought I'd tell you that I mistakenly read it as 'moist' quite a few times.
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Hi can someone help me I be play this everyday how come I can't win any cars in turf