Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SICK OF HACKERS

jazerbackx2jazerbackx2 Registered Users 24 Posts
Pleas join our group, only goal is to get glu to end all this hacking nonsense. If u want change TAKE A STANG FOR LEGIT GAMEPLAY

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1546483275663365?ref=bookmarks

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    The world will never get rid of hackers. We work everyday to fend them off, but hackers by their definition... will always try and hack. We've plugged a lot of means for them to hack, they just keep finding ways, its what they do. So the goal of ending hacking is noble, albeit impossible. Just look at the world as a whole, even the biggest companies with vast amounts of resources can't stop hackers. It's an ongoing battle.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    null
    Yeah but even the littlest corporations have firewalls, and I have not seen you do anything to plug any of them. Still have lol apk active and you know it, and y'all don't give a shi t cuz u still making ur $,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFOYtq_HhQI

Seriously if a freaking 13 year old can show u how it's done on YouTube, ur telling me that a group of payed code writes can fix this. Bunch of crap and you know it. Sooner or later there will be war on this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvagyHs7q8w

Punks
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Meh just quit and sell cars for real money
    Then went the game gets so currupt you wouldn't lose anything
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Why would you spend money on a free game?
  • Options
    ChrisjstiltnerChrisjstiltner Registered Users 81 Posts
    its just like people accts getting hacked there is a simple easy solution if you were prompted by a password at start up about half of the garages wouldnt be stolen.there coming in thru face book so a password at game start up would halt this, but no a multi million dollar company doesnt know how to achieve this.
  • Options
    TheBossTheBoss Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree...simple things can be put in place to prevent these hackers...
  • Options

its just like people accts getting hacked there is a simple easy solution if you were prompted by a password at start up about half of the garages wouldnt be stolen.there coming in thru face book so a password at game start up would halt this, but no a multi million dollar company doesnt know how to achieve this.

We do. Just not what we or actually many mobile games do. Security of your Facebook, Google Play or Game Center accounts are the responsibility of the account owners.

• Options

null

Yeah but even the littlest corporations have firewalls, and I have not seen you do anything to plug any of them. Still have lol apk active and you know it, and y'all don't give a shi t cuz u still making ur $,

Seriously if a freaking 13 year old can show u how it's done on YouTube, ur telling me that a group of payed code writes can fix this. Bunch of crap and you know it. Sooner or later there will be war on this.

Punks

We've actually done a lot. We just don't advertise to the hackers that we found what they are doing. They figure it out eventually and get started on something new.

• Options
    null
    Y'all haven't done a thing and you know it hence y u won't say what u have fixed cuz you haven't. Plain and simple.
  • Options
    And I'm not talking about losing a garage. I'm talking about all the apk b.s. that are in the game. Auto launch, duel conversions, lag launches , all that b.s.
  • Options

null

Y'all haven't done a thing and you know it hence y u won't say what u have fixed cuz you haven't. Plain and simple.

We have. Believe it or not. That's up to you. The truth is still the truth whether you believe it or not.

But guess what? hackers always find a way. It's their job/hobby. They wouldn't exist if there was a way to stop them. Look at the news. Look how many big and small companies from every industry get hacked. It's a never ending war that a lot of us are in. Mostly because for every employee whose job it is to anti-hack.. there are 100s of hackers out there.

So yes, we've stopped APKs at several points, then they find another way to do the same things. Then we plug that hole, then they do another thing. But us announcing it only helps them. Gives them a heads up. or taunts them into doubling their efforts.

• Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @jazerbackx2 yes a 13 year old may show you how to use said modded apk, however they didn't create those apks. All of those apks were created by a team of freelance developers/hackers that charge for their "VIP mods" which the money they gather from that they then use to fund further mods. And what ryyst says is true. Hackers will never be stopped. We can try and try, but unless you want the government to go completely militaristic and completely remove internet then no hackers can not be gotten rid of. That's the dark side of the internet and its just something we have to deal with.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    49ers all day AKA Pinkys49ers all day AKA Pinkys Registered Users 100 Posts
    I have to admit. I'm so dam sick of hackers too but more the ones that ruined the market. These light laggers get old but honestly some ppl are jus so far away plus playing a mobile app on some device with wifi, how great can every race connection be. When someone told nismos and zonda go for 3 bucks I new it hit an all time low but for what it's worth I notice the game getting better but not nearly as many ppl play anymore. Mostly all scammers asking you to go first with ur turf car and more and more ppl Will leave. I'm more mad that all my lobbies are always dead. I mean I remember 56 having 2 lobbies packed with players. Not the case anymore. 45 always dead. It's like I'm forced to go to max and still barely anyone. Cars over achieving, ghost shifting, like God dam. Game was great before the first 3.0 update or whatever it was. It's a sinking ship. Funny thing is after all that. We still play. Including me. But why get 30k in turf when the cars worth 5mill or 10. Pointless
  • Options
    Fredo112Fredo112 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys, I share your sentiments, I really enjoyed RR over the last few months that I have being playing
    however ive decided to call it quits, if admin and the creators of the game cannot stop hackers and have in place strong firewalls its pointless even playing their game, after all we fill their pockets with our dollar, if our pleas are not getting attention as you can read from all the post admin seems to be speaking more about hackers than coming with a solution, there's no such thing as they cant be stopped,
    if that's the case all our monies in the bank would disappear like RR

Great game ! Support pathetic
  • Options
    Fredo112 said:

Hey guys, I share your sentiments, I really enjoyed RR over the last few months that I have being playing
    however ive decided to call it quits, if admin and the creators of the game cannot stop hackers and have in place strong firewalls its pointless even playing their game, after all we fill their pockets with our dollar, if our pleas are not getting attention as you can read from all the post admin seems to be speaking more about hackers than coming with a solution, there's no such thing as they cant be stopped,
    if that's the case all our monies in the bank would disappear like RR

Great game ! Support pathetic

Clearly you don't understand how hackers work. You think we don't sit here everyday working to keep the game from being hacked? DO you think that these hackers actually help us? DO you think we like having a game where our players are afraid to play? DO you think that actually makes us money?

You see, when fighting these types of people you, you don't tell them. They feed off info. If we always declared, "We fixed the game!" that would entice them to continue to poke and prod. They would break the game even quicker. So no, we don't come out and tell you that we fixed something, or we patched something. I will tell you we have... a lot. For a good while there, APKs were useless. But we didn't make any fanfare about it. The hacking community even told me that yes, they were beat for a little bit... but they would be back once they figured it out.

So yeah, I do say a lot about hacking and how it's an endless battle. It is. But don't be fooled into thinking it's just this game. Look up "hacked games" and see if we're alone. Truth is, we have solutions. we always do. Unfortunately, the mobile biz is not so simple that we can just update the game when we want. So yes, we do have solutions ready to do, we just need to go through the processes involve din updating a game on iOS and Google Play.

• Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I don't play as much as I used to. However I have noticed less hackers/hacking lately. I don't agree with the posts here. I think cie or clu has done a better job of stopping the hacks.

It doesn't matter what you do or where you go. Criminals are criminals. It's what they do. They ruin in for the honest man.

FIGHT ON GUYS!!!