Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

OMG HELP PLEASE

Sexual.ChocolateeeeSexual.Chocolateeee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 76 Posts
So i'm in a 1652 rated A Class Toyota Supra, but every room i go in every single car is rated at 1656. No higher, no less. I don't know why it keeps on putting me in rooms higher then my PR rating. I really need to fix this before the turf war A-class event ends, please help, either a way to fix it or a simple explanation is alright

Comments

• Options
    kajnncjmwphdvikajnncjmwphdvi Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dude GHO5T P3PP3R took 5 of my cars: Hyundai genesis BTR, McLaren 650S Coupe, Nissan Skyline R32, Bmw m1, and Mazda Rx7. My name is kajnncwmdhvi
  • Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts

Dude GHO5T P3PP3R took 5 of my cars: Hyundai genesis BTR, McLaren 650S Coupe, Nissan Skyline R32, Bmw m1, and Mazda Rx7. My name is kajnncwmdhvi

And what are you asking here?
  • Options

So i'm in a 1652 rated A Class Toyota Supra, but every room i go in every single car is rated at 1656. No higher, no less. I don't know why it keeps on putting me in rooms higher then my PR rating. I really need to fix this before the turf war A-class event ends, please help, either a way to fix it or a simple explanation is alright

If your Supra is tuned at 1652 you will always be put in lobby from 1651 to 1656 and yes everyone there or mostly will be with 1656 cars there is nothing you can be helped with till you get your car at 1656
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Yup @MONSTERMAN is correct. Your car is in the 51-56 lobby. Most people who turf tune, tune for the higher end of the lobby so all their cars are gonna be 1656. Either upgrade your supra to 56, or downgrade to 1650 so you can run in the 45-50 lobby
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    @Koaleader171 thank you
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @MONSTERMAN no problem
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    1990 gts said:

little info for yea on lobby ratings.
    anything higher then 1668 is considered a max lobby
    those are what you would want your car tuned to.

But there is always a jumpers who join their friends who are at low rate with their high rate cars