Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Best joke

P0TH3ADP0TH3AD Registered Users 2,011 Posts
Selling a datsun so doesnt get removed so best

roast or joke gets a price no taking it harsh and if youre a scammer you cant particapate 1 joke every 10 min so start now.....
@tycrank56 you can partacipate but youl win lol so if you win sadly no prize lol

Dont be shy tell youre joke

Comments

• Options
    tycrank56tycrank56 Registered Users 2,746 Posts
    I'll sit out this one, it wouldn't be fair lmao
  • Options
    Lmfaoo best roast in town lol @tycrank56
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    What did the pussi say to the cock?
    Pls dont poke me lmao he best joke ever lol jk im currently reading all the post with my drug and alchol course open in another window.

• Options
    Huh your tripping ? Or quitting ?
    @Shadey960
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    I was in in the public restroom
    I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall:
    "Hi, how are you?"
    Me: (embarrassed) "Doin' fine!"
    Stall: "So what are you up to?"
    Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."
    Stall: "Can I come over?"
    Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!"
    Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!
  • Options
    Il done but ill keep looking lol @K1TSAL0T
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Why did Emily fall off the swing?

Because she has no arms.

Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Not Emily.
  • Options
    Nah ill pass on your joke thats messed up why talk about my sister like that :(@harris26
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    :joy:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    People hurring my feelings :( well
    This hint goes for my sister
    Vualted car
  • Options
    BLAKE717BLAKE717 Registered Users 312 Posts
    Best joke ever.
    "So this one guy made a forum post about jokes...."
  • Options
    v3n3ziav3n3zia Registered Users 2,205 Posts
    You guys may call me racist/gay but I find this halarious

Joke:
    So there's a white man a Mexican and an African American.
    They are all screwing the farmers daughter.
    The farmer finds them each in her room one day and makes them all pay a price.
    The farmer tells them to go pick 10 of their favorite fruit then go in his barn and shove it ur your a$$.
    The white man goes and picks 10 strawberries.
    The Mexican picks 10 cherries.
    The African American picks 10 watermelons.
    They each all came together in the room at the same time.
    The white man and Mexican come out walking Bo-legged and the farmer says I know you've done what I ask but before I shoot you where is the African American? They both laughed and said that poor man picked watermelons.
  • Options
    Ok, so Helen Keller walk into a bar.... Then the chair.... Then the table
  • Options
    Ha ha so funny i forgot to luagh @BLAKE717
  • Options
    What did Helen Kelleys parents do when they got mad at her..... Rearrange the furniture
  • Options
    What did Helen Keller name her dog..... AGHHGHHG
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    On Christmas, a man was walking down the street in the middle of the night. He was contemplating suicide. He had lost his job, his wife had divorced him, and his savings were practically flushed when the stock he invested in crashed the week before. What a terrible Christmas he was having.

As he came upon a bridge and was looking at the sparkly water, he imagined himself jumping. Just as he was crawling over the railing, someone tapped him on the shoulder.

The man turned around to see who it was. He could not believe his eyes. It was Saint Nick, with his bushy beard and huge belly, who was looking upon him.
    Santa said: "I know how bad your life has been going. I truly feel sorry for everything that has happened, and I would be happy to fix it."

The man, excited as can be, begged for Santa to stop his woes.

Santa responded with "But, I need you to do me a favor. It's been a while since I've had the good stuff. Pull your pants down and bend over for me, and I assure you all of your problems be fixed."

The man, who was desperate to get his life back to normal, complied eagerly.

After the deed was done, however, nothing changed. When the man asked "Santa" for his promise, Santa said:
    "Haha you're a grown man and you still believe in Santa Claus? No wonder your life is sh*t."
  • Options
    v3n3ziav3n3zia Registered Users 2,205 Posts
    DEEZ NUTZ!!!!! Haha
    ^^^^autowin
  • Options
    BLAKE717BLAKE717 Registered Users 312 Posts
    P0TH3AD said:

Ha ha so funny i forgot to luagh @BLAKE717

So funny i forgot how to spell laugh* HA
  • Options
    sickcivicsickcivic Registered Users 816 Posts
    A man goes to tha food stamp office n request to receive stamps so he can buy sum pusssy. The lady says to him u can't buy pusssy w/ food stamps. He says to her u do kno I'm gonna eat it rite
  • Options
    bigchiefrunfromlawbigchiefrunfromlaw Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Q: , do you know the difference between driving in the fog and eating pussy?
    A: when you are driving in the fog you can't see the asshole in front of you!
  • Options
    bomboyagebomboyage Registered Users 20 Posts
    Your mom is so fat when she walked by my house I did not see sunlight for 7 days