Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a \"Hacker\"

1235Next

Comments

• ana5555ana5555 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hinata 95 from he profile no 2 same we are pinks all car what im won ist full damage and make perfect time can I get back my two zonda 2 bmw gt2 and two stella
  • mikeyy700mikeyy700 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've been stuck in a tournament for two days now. I've posted several times and not one times has a tone gotten back to me. This is seriously some bull shit and you guys are starting to piss me off. Why do u ask us for comments and opinions and shit if u guys don't even look into amything. Fix my fuckin account. This is ridiculous I've spent so much money on this fuckin game to not even be able to fuckin play
  • hen32hen32 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Chris glo gang pinked zonda revolucion he was matte red. And had a 1685 rating and did a 6.380
  • dinovuki33dinovuki33 Registered Users 2 Posts
    my bmw gt2 is missing that the second time
  • dinovuki33dinovuki33 Registered Users 2 Posts
    the first time my viper gtsr i missing and then it come back and my gt2 its gone and now my vioer is locked car andthe parts of my gt2 it still working but i dont have a car what that
  • goldairgoldair Registered Users 6 Posts
    i lost my account two y times already this is this is ridiculous spend so much money on this game and don't eve get any kind of help
    i love this game but is really really starting to pissing me off with all this problem i'm stock watching my friends play please help i need my racer i send emails and comments and nothing is been done!!
  • luigi8805luigi8805 Registered Users 1 Posts
    https://youtu.be/LEedRSD30IY El Panda MF ran him/her multiple times and always had 0.000 launch he was in 56 lobby and won the two last gtr nismo and regular 2012 gtr runs blue gtr most of times and runs 0.000 launch always
  • ipinrimauipinrimau Registered Users 831 Posts
    glu and nitto should ask SUPERCELL how did they get rid of hackers. they are really good at it. almost

• sillectsillect Registered Users 1 Posts
    GIve me back pls zonda, Hacker on bmw m3 gt2 running 6.6 =(
  • MOESHAMOESHA Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi i have pictures of a honda civic si going 9.7
  • BLACK27ROSEBLACK27ROSE Registered Users 1 Posts
    11:45 am 1/7/18 thats the race there I have a video i just can't implode it in DEVILMAYCRY 187 IN THE RACE VIDEO I HAVE IT LOOK CRAZY AND U CAN TELL BY THE REACTION TIME THAT DP WONT DO 6.695 IN A 0.33 REACTION IF ITS LIKE THAT K1 DO 6.4 95 ON THAT 0.30 REACTION BUT HE WINS.