Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New to the game where do I start?

ATediousTaskATediousTask Registered Users 30 Posts
Im new to the game and have become really addicted to it. I want to further out and get into turf wars as soon as possible. If it will realistically take me a month or so to get there then thats what it takes. I just want to know where I should start. I had 3 bucks on my account and i bought the special event M3 and maxed it out but now im stuck not to much of a steady cash income and not enough racers on for to compete with to rake in bread to max the car to complete rio. Any suggestions or tios would really help I really wanna get far in this game and join a team and start to expand my garage.

Comments

• Options
    TWINK3PTOTWINK3PTO Registered Users 5,848 Posts
    @Koleader provided a good response to your question in regards to "a steady cash income" in a recent thread, assuming that you haven't completed the campaign. Here you are.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5336100/money-farming#latest

As for turf wars and joining a top group, from what I've understood and discussed with other players as I haven't been playing for longer than three, maybe four months, myself, is that you have to reach a certain SC points plateau and have a very diverse garage full of cars you can use for any and all turf events before you can be considered by these elite teams.
  • Options
    Thank you for the response it is very much appreciated and will help a lot. I didnt get a chance to check back on the other response yet but thank you for letting me know on that also! Very helpful, Thank you man!
  • Options
    I will start my grinding and hard work to the elites today and hopefully within a year or less I will see ya at the top! Thats with high hopes and no gaurentees but im determined and pushing!
  • Options
    @TWINK3PTO I checked the link you posted again thank you! But im still missing the more recently updated part for grinding threw the campaign and im getting stuck at the final boss in rio and wqste to much time and money trying to beat him. I still have yet to beat him...
  • Options
    TWINK3PTOTWINK3PTO Registered Users 5,848 Posts
    Glad I could help, even a bit, bud. Again, with both you and I being new to this, it will be an uphill climb with many of the challenges you'll face (hacking time, races, lobby hoppers, etc.), but just stick with it. I've had my just share of all of them, so be patient if you still like the game.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    wont take a year. I did a post on how to turf for free. If you honestly want to get to the top quicker I would recommend taking your time and researching who is legit on facebook and just buy an account. If you do plan on spending some real money you could just find somebody quitting and get well over a hundred cars for probably less than 100$. Then eventually even sell stuff and make your money back. If you are on facebook I can help you through the process because if you do it too hastily you mat not get a good deal or worse yet you could get scammed. I am not selling my account but do sell cars and help new guys. I am semi retired from being a top turfer (in my eyes lol)
    Good luck