Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

So how do I build to stay in my class

ATediousTaskATediousTask Registered Users 30 Posts
When im building a car for a specific class and im building it to stay in the class lets say, 1650 exact. How do I keep track of points accumulating for each part I upgrade. I wanna be able to actually know what im doing when im building. I keep getting trashed no matter if i max or or tune it i seem to go over in my build and end up in a class I cant compete withe cause I was aiming for 1650 and got the next class up or so on. I could be wrong, im still new to this game and have a lot to learn. I just want to know how to properly build a car for it to be cut for the requirments from a simple friendly race to, big bets or pinks and turfs. I know just throwing what seems to be the best to each upgrade or the most expensive part is not the way to go. So how do I know what effects what and how to get the outcomes I seek or how to even come up with an outcome to seek lol
Thanks in advanced
~ATediousTask

Comments

• Options
    D4NG3R 72D4NG3R 72 Registered Users 1,399 Posts
    There is a lot of help on youtube bud, just type Racing Rivals and the car you want to tune, most are max lobbys but if you search there are some wr tunes for turf lobbys, it's a start ok
  • Options
    ATediousTaskATediousTask Registered Users 30 Posts
    edited March 2016
    Thanks you for the response. I am aware of everything on youtube. But I want to learn how to tune a car myself how did they figure out the tune they put on these cars what made them decide to put all pro performance on the trans and leave 1 thing stock another at stage 2. Why did they do that, why would I do that instead of paying for the most expensive part or what has the highest outcome. I want to know these things not just copy and paste someones build. Thank you though!
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    3 words, trial and error
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Everyone has their own tuning style there isn't really a right or wrong way.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    General rules (not always true) stay away from NOS unless maxing, focus on weight loss , drivetrain , Max transmission , the conversion upgrades don't seem to add as much rating so maxing out turbo usually good idea. Supercharger is slower in 95% of cars . Then just use any logic for remaining parts. Then I try to fine tune by adding small upgrades once I hit desired rating. This method will get you a better than average tune every time. But it is way more important to learn to launch and shift the car. I've had rookies claim my tuned car I sold them couldnt do what I said it would in times. Then I would prove it lol.