Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Still waiting on support after 3 days

GimmeYourKeysGimmeYourKeys Registered Users 32 Posts
Support has been slow as all hell lately and CIE would've had my account back to me in 2 days tops but I'm supposed to wait 5-10 days really? @[RR] Ryyst new account couldn't get other one confirmed

Comments

• Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Queue is about 10 days. Take a long nap.
  • Options
    @BTSR Fml that's way too much CIE wouldn't have taken this long to restore an account something this serious would've been done instantly
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Not cie no more
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    @Billenium ik that's why I'm still mad about it
  • Options

@BTSR Fml that's way too much CIE wouldn't have taken this long to restore an account something this serious would've been done instantly

We're dealing with a company that cheaps out of hiring people. If they had enough people, the delays would be far less.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I see they are cheap this is *rainbows and sparkles* @BTSR
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're the same people. Cie also did have long waits. We have experienced a higher volume than normal so it's unfortunately going to take a little longer. Our reps work round the clock, but have to answer the tickets before yours first.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    edited March 2016
    It should not take this long to get my account back don't you think that's more important then somebody crying about losing their car in pinks? Or someone saying that they got "hacked" just to get a free car or someone complaining about a crate not giving them what they wanted? Honestly I'm getting sick of waiting if I don't get some sort of payment after I receive my account SOON you'll lose a "valued customer" as you guys *horseshoes and fluffy clouds* to put my message into "priority" even though it's clearly not priority this is ridiculous Ryyst you guys have one more day to get me my account or it will not be pretty thank you @[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    @[RR] Ryyst GET ME MY ACCOUNT BACK NOW IDC WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO I SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST FOR THIS SHIT RYYST I WANT MY ACCOUNT IN 24 HOURS OR WE WILL HAVE BIGGER ISSUES
  • Options
    I'll only wait the estimated time if I am payed in some form I I'm not this will end poorly on your guys end this is ridiculous you guys have 24 hours @[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts
    you're just plain out retarded.
    drink this

• Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Lmfao bro just wait you being a little bitch ain't going to get you anywhere.
    Send your ticket and wait the given time like the rest of us! Your nothing special bro stop with the hissy fit and grow up... Simples B)
  • Options
    papoupapou Registered Users 1,629 Posts
    I lost my account also, during the upgrade, 1200 cars, 85mil, tons of boost and gems, but hey, poop happens and we all wait our turn
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I wonder if the long line of issues is related to the last update. For me, the update is worthless. It crashes constantly. Just curious if this is why the long wait?
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I see they are cheap this is bullshit @BTSR

Of course, you'll have to file a lawsuit and get like 20 really tough landsharks on your legal team to get their attention.

Get Johnny Cochrane :) "If you don't stop this sh*t, the jury should not acquit!"

Of course, this will cost a fortune, so I'm just saying all of this in tongue and cheek.
  • Options
    I'm sure there are plenty of people who think they are more important that you. This is why there is a queue. You put in your ticket, like everyone else, you wait like everyone else. Seems fair, no? Who is to judge which account issue is more important than another? If Player A spent 1 dollar more than you, should he be put in front of you even if he just put in his ticket and you put yours in 5 minutes earlier?
    I'm sorry, but we value all our customers, which is why it's only fair to everyone that they wait their turn in the Customer Service queue.

• Options

@[RR] Ryyst GET ME MY ACCOUNT BACK NOW IDC WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO I SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST FOR THIS *Daisies* RYYST I WANT MY ACCOUNT IN 24 HOURS OR WE WILL HAVE BIGGER ISSUES

No, you shouldn't be on top of the list.

• Options

I'll only wait the estimated time if I am payed in some form I I'm not this will end poorly on your guys end this is ridiculous you guys have 24 hours @[RR] Ryyst

We have as long as it will take to address your issue once our Customer Service team gets to your issue, What you do in 24 hours is totally up to you.

• Options
    1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts

@[RR] Ryyst GET ME MY ACCOUNT BACK NOW IDC WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO I SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST FOR THIS *Daisies* RYYST I WANT MY ACCOUNT IN 24 HOURS OR WE WILL HAVE BIGGER ISSUES

No, you shouldn't be on top of the list.
    ahahahhaahahahhaha @GimmeYourKeys got burned
    drink this

• Options
    edited March 2016

It should not take this long to get my account back don't you think that's more important then somebody crying about losing their car in pinks? No.

Or someone saying that they got "hacked" just to get a free car or someone complaining about a crate not giving them what they wanted? No."

Honestly I'm getting sick of waiting if I don't get some sort of payment after I receive my account SOON you'll lose a "valued customer" as you guys *Tulips* to put my message into "priority" even though it's clearly not priority this is ridiculous Ryyst you guys have one more day to get me my account or it will not be pretty thank you @[RR] Ryyst

Pretty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Options
    1990 gts said:

@[RR] Ryyst you just made my day man.. I lost my account before, took two weeks to get it back what did I do in that two weeks? Actually went outside, spent time with my kid you know stuff that really matters lol

Glad you had that time with the kid!

• Options
    Honestly, our customer support team works hard to go through every ticket and address it the best they can with the tools and limitations they have. They go as quickly as they can, but sometimes they get flooded, so it takes longer to get through them.