Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lost car due tournament stuck

MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
So i went in the tournament Superchargers Only when there was only few mins left and the tournament started, i did my first race and i won with no problems, then the second race was about to start and then the tournament got stuck i guess due the time was over for it. So i was waiting with this other guy for race to start and after like 15 mins game itself restarted, after restart i was taken right to this tournament and it was over. I was disconnected and the other guy was disconnected and we both lost cars. For this other guy was no big deal i guess cause he lost his civic si and i lost my maxed supercharged Nismo 1681 due this glitch or whatever you want to call it. So i did contacted the RR customer support by clicking "?" in the game, next day they told me that i had 60 sec to reconnect to the game and i would've been good, but wait i was reconnected right away and i still lost my Nismo. After sending them screenshots they didn't responded yet for two days.

This is the race we got stuck and waited to start but it never started:

photo image_zpsolelgyzj.png

This is what happened after restart:

photo image_zpslouloxux.png

As you can see there was no chance for others to win against me so there was no reason for me to leave the tournament on my own, because the fastest after me was already out of tournament in my first race.

All i want is my Nismo back.

Thank You.

Comments

• MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    Still no response...
    I remember when this game was good like a year ago and then i never met any hackers or cheaters but now after a year when i got back i see that there is so many scammers hackers and cheaters and even a website on this forum that leads to hacks and nobody does anything about it but this my loss in the game was bad...

But it could have been because it was only 3 mins left till it's end and some system error might caused it
  • RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    i don't play in the tournaments at all, i got stuck before the pinks tournament even started there was 2 people waiting with me and i couldn't leave. i was forced to restart the game and they put in back in the tournament event saying i lose my car, they didn't even take the 5 gems but i lose my car. plus i see this happens to a lot of people so i don't even try to race in tournament at all.sad because i enjoy the game but there isn't much places to race anymore, lobbies are empty and glitches everywhere...i guess the end is near...
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Tournaments have been a mess since they started. I have avoided them but did some recently. Hopefully you can get ur car back because as you had said there was basically zero chance of u losing. It does seem that the game is loaded with hackers/cheaters but I do think GLU does a good job fixing some cheats but then those hackers will just simply figure out a new way to be pathetic. Ongoing problem for 2 years.
    I got it back and i was happy with it till i lost it in a multiplayer :(