Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cars that should be in the game

There many cars that should be in the game such as the W MOTOR FENYR HYPERSORT, THE W MOTORS FENYR SUPERSPORT, THE FORD GT 2017, FORD RAPTOR, CHEVEROLT SILVERADO, BUGATTI, THE HENESSY VENOM GT, and last but not least, the SSC TUATARA

Comments

• MrNiceGuy9898MrNiceGuy9898 Registered Users 13 Posts
    why not add mini vans into racing Rivals that would be funny you have a Furai and a friend has a mini van you think you will win but the mini van wins that would be awesome
  • venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Aston Martin vanquish S type , Ferrari FXXK , Ferrari enzo , Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 , Maserati gran turismo , Bugatti veyron , venom Hennessy GT , New 2015 RWB cars , mini Cooper Johns works Edition , 2015 Honda civic si , 2001 Acura integra gsr , 2014 Mitsubishi eclipse , 1969-1970 Pontiac gto judge ,1960-1962 Pontiac trans am , 1957 Chevy bell air hot rod , Force 1 , New Acura NSX , New Toyota Supra , Shelby series 1
  • makos1221makos1221 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lovs the questions these racers <3 i think the same as venom061 love the game to death to see more cars would be grate im not gunna say do this and do that no im saying more cars would be wonderful some classic cars as well like a 1959 vw bug lol you know and new cars would spark things up have like a jeep srt8 or Porsche 918. Any way thanks u for the time you had went over this my name markos and approve this message B)
  • makos1221makos1221 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I love the questions these racers put yes more car in the game would be cool like a datsun 1979 280z or a jeep srt8 that would be awesome
    Racing rivals should have street tuners like Chevrolet cobalt SS supercharged either as a coupe or a 4 door sedan or the Lexus is250 or is350 , Toyota spider , Mercedes Benz 250 sl to the 450 sl , Volkswagen w12 , lotus Elise
    I would love to see these car in the showroom : 2016 Ford Shelby cobra GT500 super snake , 2016 Ford Boss Mustang 5.0 , 1969 camaro Z28 street edition , BMW M3 GTR , Lamborghini Muria SV concept car R2 class car , classic Shelby 427 cobra coupe red with the black stripes along with those side pipes , 1968-1970 Chevrolet Nova SS coupe , Limited Edition Yenko Camaro SS or RS or Z28
  • legit___tradeslegit___trades Registered Users 2 Posts
    Srt8 Grand Cherokee would make me wanna playing this 24/7 and since I don't buy gems like that... put it in the showroom... and put in both gens (06-10 A class....11-15 S class)
  • chace_72chace_72 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Chevy novas' maybe more trucks like older trucks like the c10 and f100 theirs 2 trucks in the game and it would be nice to have more maybe add some of the cars that have already made back to the show rooms or even some that's not been in their but has been in like creates and stuff like that for example like the Chevelle you have already put the car in the game so why not add it to the show room it would be a nice add to the gm line up
    Another cars that should be in the game is the lotus elan , lotus evora gt3 , lotus Esprit , 2016 Lamborghini murcielago , 2016 BMW M4 GT3 , 1970-1972 Chevelle SS coupe , 2016 Mclaren F1 GTR , Audi R8 , A4 , A6 , A8 , Chevy extreme trucks or the Ford raptor with built in supercharger or turbocharged , 1968-1970 Plymouth road runner , Plymouth gtx , 2016 dodge challenger hellcat and 2016 dodge charger hellcat
  • BigBoiSteboBigBoiStebo Registered Users 1 Posts
    The cars I would like to see on here are the GMC Typhoon, Dodge SRT-10, 99-04 Ford Lightning, IROC-Z, Pontiac GTO, bring back the Buick GNX, and the Cadillac CTS-V
    Trucks should be in the racing rivals showroom is : Dodge Rumble Bee SRT8 , Chevrolet Extreme SS pickup , Ford Raptor , Lamborghini LM002 truck , Cadillac EXT truck , Toyota T100 Baja off road race truck , 90's lowrider mini trucks
    Two cars should be in the game an in the showroom : 2010-14 Pontiac GTO Judge or 2010-14 Pontiac Trans Am
  • KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    edited May 2016
    Copyrights and licensing are a big factor
  • dick1dick1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It would be cool to 93 bmw 850ci witch is one of bmw greatest cars ever built
  • jeff1195jeff1195 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Porche 911 turbo s!!!!!!!$ please!!!!! I'll even settle for the regular 911 if I have to. It's such a beautiful car
    Another car that would fit in racing rivals is the Chevrolet camaro gt3 or the Lexus RC GT3
    Zenvo roadster it's been equipped with both twin turbo and super charged 1,090 hp . This car would be a great GT3 car as either an R2 or R3
  • killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    What about the koenigsegg regera ? Glu already has koenigseggs licensed approval to be using their cars, plus the k1 needs some competition :wink:

• traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts
    what about the dominoes dxp?
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• jovani104jovani104 Registered Users 3 Posts
    You should put in the chrysler 300 srt8
  • Reshal1977Reshal1977 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Farm truck.. dung beetle.. Mazda r100
    .. Mazda rx2... Mazda Cosmo sport... Buick special (skylark) ... Mazda speed 3...
  • andrew627andrew627 Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Hello! I'm not completely sure how the Racing Rivals team accepts turf car requests, but I'd really like to request one. I understand that to make it happen you'd first need to acquire the license for the car and I'm sure a license to modify it but I've posted in a rather large racing rivals groups and haven't yet had one negative comment on the way it looks. In about a half hour I've gotten 15+ comments from those saying they would turf for it. Even players who have quit said they would come back. Also, ive gotten a few comments from the players of the top turf teams (such as Lex Montero) saying they'd race for it. Again, I know that for the car to become a turf car it will take time but I also know that Carbonated Inc and the admins who have stayed with Racing Rivals have been trying to listen to the community and I feel this is a great way to do so. If you're interested at all please email me at the given email so I can provide pictures of the car. Thanks!
  • andrewhawkinsandrewhawkins Registered Users 11 Posts
    I just want jdm cars like the 240sx s13 or hakosuka 2000gtr and more bodykits like pandem liberty walk and rocket bunny and and a crate only for jdm like bodykits rims cars etc
  • robertfrankenrobertfranken Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nissan maxima wouldnt hurt 97-99 models or newer