Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

[RR] Ryyst please come here..its about RR Danger, not my account. I Swear you want to know this

KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
As you know Multiplayer is nearly dead now Sir, because of some reason :

Dual Conv (i am sure you know about this)
Light Lagg (this too, i sure you are working on it)
and
dont forget one more and this is the "most important" why people leave Multiplayer..

i know about it, i can explain to you or your team, and i will tell how to stop it..
Please Reply my PM ASAP, or someone of Admin here, please Reply my Post..

i Promise its not about my account, or other common issue..this is about to save Multiplayer..
Please guys help me if you can, i must reach [RR] Ryyst or their team..ASAP before its late..i swear it will help a lot to makes Multiplayer come back to live..

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    @[RR] Ryyst ..Please come here...ASAP
  • Options
    Saint_Of_DeathSaint_Of_Death Registered Users 197 Posts
    @Kumayin , you sound suspicious asf too, just like @ZFIRELIGHT101
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @Kumayin find a post where ryyst has posted, click his name, and then message him yourself.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Saint_Of_Death no bro, i swear its very important for the game..you know multiplayer is nearly dead right? maybe you know the reason, but i know how to bring it back to life..iam not going to ask something for my self, or my account, or my friend account..its all about our legit game..please better help me reach @[RR] Ryyst ..

@Koaleader171 Thanks for the idea bro, but i did it 2 days ago..and not yet get Replied..emailed already to Glu and not yet Replied..:(
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    They're working on it
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    its not about Dual Conversion, or Light Lagging,,this is Speed Hacking...i can tell Ryyst about it and how to stop it ASAP before its completely dead..are you sure Ryyst and Team know about this? @Galactic Emperor
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @Kumayin if you messaged him about it he knows. He doesn't always reply to PMS people send him about hacks. He just takes the imformation and gives it to his team. He knows about it bro, just relax.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    @Hello Hi Hi @Koaleader171 Yep i hope so..i just afraid legit people will leave..i enjoyed play this game and i hope for long time more, and i hate people ruin the game.. :(

Thanks Anyway guys..