Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHEN WILL THEY STOP THE CHEATING!!

QuakerstateQuakerstate Registered Users, Member 2,153 Posts
edited March 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZEMOSqA.jpg[/img]

This is ridiculous. There is no way this car runs that time with that r/t. On top of the fact he lagged the lights messing up my launch.
It's time to sell everything and move on to something else.

Comments

• Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    As far as I know, the viper is only capable of high 7.8, and that's with a perfect r/t shifts NOS, etc. So that time seems a lot like a glitches car. Dual conversion maybe?
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Never. Ask any guy !!
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    caraccountcaraccount Registered Users 23 Posts
    He didn't even get a good launch.
  • Options
    jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    Without fear 27 is a scammer he scammed my friends first place NSX rr
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • Options
    AnnaliseAnnalise Registered Users 131 Posts
    The cheaters actually work for racing rivals I think so they can take our cars and make us buy more. That's why they never return your car even with clear proof of the cheating. Why else would they not give our cars back when we have proof? It ends up the paying customers get screwed out of their money while cheaters clean up and take everything for free at the paying customers expense! After getting robbed and providing proof it's just insulting when support send you an auto message saying you should only bet what what you want to lose. That right there is enough to make me want to see this game disappear even though I like it. That is not the type of people I want to give my money to. It makes it very clear how arrogant they are and how they forget who is paying their bills. This is a one way thing with us spending and spending, and when it comes time to make things right with us due to their shortcomings, they just basically tell us to get screwed and like it. I don't take this treatment from anyone else or business and I'm not going to start now and nobody else here should either. I was actually hoping they would fix the game until I remembered how they treated me every time I brought proof of people stealing from me! I'm just going to hang around and enjoy watching the game burn now! I hope the condecending support team enjoys food stamps soon! Don't forget support team, get your free Obama phone while supplies last!
  • Options
    @Annalise i feel where you are coming from. but, glu generally doesnt look at screenshots, as they get a lot of photoshopped screenshot "proof" so they have no way of trusting it. send video. works better. i video everytime i play the game. if i lose to a cheater, i go to glus website and send them a ticket with the video. only one time has my car not been replaced, and that was due to me not knowing how fast an nsx rr could go....thought my lambo had it.
  • Options
    AnnaliseAnnalise Registered Users 131 Posts

@Annalise i feel where you are coming from. but, glu generally doesnt look at screenshots, as they get a lot of photoshopped screenshot "proof" so they have no way of trusting it. send video. works better. i video everytime i play the game. if i lose to a cheater, i go to glus website and send them a ticket with the video. only one time has my car not been replaced, and that was due to me not knowing how fast an nsx rr could go....thought my lambo had it.

I wish I would have started video about $1000 ago. Damn good idea.But what happened to their records all of a sudden when cars that are not k1 are doing 6.4 or faster. I think glu are the biggest scammers going
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Actually they won't look at your video either.

If they gave back your car it's because the race warranted it. Like I said, they will investigate, but not every person that says "Hacker" actually results in anything close to being a "hacked" race. We do have a database of how fast a car can go, there are things they do check against, but if things don't check out, then yes, they don't give cars back.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    saw 9.00 in a rx7 in 56 and 9.5 in a integra in 1650. SOOOOOO many cheaters
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I feel as GLU has posted they are constantly trying to fix the cheats but as soon as hey fix two cheats/glitches another 3 are created. They are not scammers , merely a company that is trying to make money off a game that clearly many of us are addicted to.
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

Actually they won't look at your video either.

If they gave back your car it's because the race warranted it. Like I said, they will investigate, but not every person that says "Hacker" actually results in anything close to being a "hacked" race. We do have a database of how fast a car can go, there are things they do check against, but if things don't check out, then yes, they don't give cars back.

Yah you mean the time I sent in a r90 running 6.3 and your customer service said "we can not grant you request for your car back because we found no evidence of cheating/hacking" they later go on to say "there is no set limit to a cars speed" so things don't line up here
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    @Gavc19 I'm pretty sure the rx7 might be able to run 9 seconds, most 56-58 cars can. The integra though, I've never seen them run faster than 9.7 ish. Somebody correct me if I'm absolutely wrong on the rx7 thing lol.
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Annalise said:

I wish I would have started video about $1000 ago. Damn good idea.But what happened to their records all of a sudden when cars that are not k1 are doing 6.4 or faster. I think glu are the biggest scammers going
    Did you really spend $1000 on a free game?
  • Options
    NDVINNYNDVINNY Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    Its not customer support anymore it is jacker support
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Didn't even use nos he's to good for it lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    i didnt even notice that @kingpen126 that just makes it even worse that it ran 7.7....