Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I admit...I have a RR addiction.

Deph boyDeph boy Registered Users 2 Posts
Yes i know. There are alot of us out in this world who can not put the game down. The only time I find myself taking a break is when I have to wait on repair time or installs for the car. Im sorry im not one of the people that put real money into the game. ( I have bills to pay and gas to put in my car and grown up things. Lol) but, I can say this game has my attention more than need for speed or gran turismo. I cant say midnight club because the customization blows my mind on that game. I find my phone overheating because im on the game for so long and I wish I had multiple accounts so I could just keep playing but RR is my ish and I can admit its a time consuming addiction. Thanks alot. Lol

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Glad you enjoy it. Watch out for scammers/hackers. Do not link to FB or your account can be hacked and all cars taken. Watch for lobby jumpers that bring fast cars in slow lobbies. DO NOT pinks a campaign car, if you lose it will cost gems( real money) to replace or register a different car. Lots more but that's a start.
  • Options
    kmartinezkmartinez Registered Users 2 Posts
    I hate RR my husband is addicted and has lost his family to this game it should be destroyed like it destroyed my life
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Whoa
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    sickcivicsickcivic Registered Users 816 Posts
    @kmartinez my fiance has told me tha same thing. How I spend to much time on rr. I got 3 accounts I use. My main n thn 2 accounts I run videos on to collect jems.
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Jeez! @kmartinez that's some heavy shitttt!!
    I gotta agree with the op- it is addictive. And i spend real money on this game. It's got me by the short and curlies!! Haha
  • Options
    kmartinezkmartinez Registered Users 2 Posts
    enjoy life @sickcivic everything in moderation is ok
  • Options
    AnnaliseAnnalise Registered Users 131 Posts
    edited March 2016
    need to figure out how to put this game in a pipe so it can be smoked then sell it
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    @Annalise File a BBB report.
  • Options
    N1TRO187N1TRO187 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ummmmmmmmm could be alot worse.... Your husband's/wives or whatever could be out in the streets or bars getting drunk or high be grateful that they are only spending there time playing RR
  • Options
    rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    @kmartinez What you recommend to the players? I got the same problem, and also You sounds like my wife LOL
  • Options
    FuraiPinkerFuraiPinker Registered Users 13,302 Posts
    mofo ive been playin since launch, quitting and starting again
    lmao cant get over it
  • Options
    HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
    I just started playing and I am reading this!!! Aargh!, it's too much - grabs phone and goes to 63 lobby
  • Options
    itskillerquezitskillerquez Registered Users 737 Posts
    ik the game is so fun..and the community