Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Well this happened. Hackers.

warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
Ran a 9.7 in an Si...

Comments

• warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts

• xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    The game is fcked up right now !!!!! We buy gems - buy cars and lose to hackers - game has a responsibility to protect what we buy from hackers - where's the update to stop this shyt
  • M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ford event was worst I've seen
  • K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    I lost my zonda i clearly won and then sat for 5 minutes then it said he ran 6.6 in a mclaren gt3 he was barely on my screen
  • warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    This is just getting ridiculous and out of hand and Glu won't do anything about it. And even if you DO say anything to them what happens? You wait for 3 months and never hear back from them.
  • K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    Yup i have reported several hackers and showed proof and never got a response still waiting
    I sent in screen shots of cars running impossible times I never get a response
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    If you read rryst's blog, he said that sending in screenshots to customer service is useless. He stated that people are constantly sending in altered/photoshopped screenshots so they rely solely on their data and don't even look at screenshots. In my opinion, it's best not to pink until the new update when they "fix" these problems. Hopefully it actually works.
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    @hexxum001 Exactly, it's so easy to do dual conversion that it's not even funny. But I mean I guess a guy exploited how to do it and light lag.
  • jasonxcpjasonxcp Registered Users 198 Posts
    edited April 2016
    I lost my Mazda furai to this hacker. I smoked him from start. When the race finish, screan load for 1 min then it show I lost, he ran his furai with 7.0, that so fuk up.
    http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6817/ozvQCe.jpg
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    According to customer service reps, these are all acceptable times for these cars and they see nothing wrong with the races. I would love for any of them to run those times and tell me its legit. This game is at an all time low.
  • AnnaliseAnnalise Registered Users 131 Posts
    I just lost matte bc zonda first place rims to f1 gtr that ran 6.4. This game is a steaming pile of shtt now
  • Tim122600Tim122600 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Best bet for all of u is to just race and pinks only.when you feel confident and have starter race and if they bug you then they must be confident they can win so forget it pretty much
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    And this is why I never pink ever (unless I'm trading)
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I have a hard time with all the complaints about loser cars to hackers. It's all over the forums and in the lobbies. PEOPLE ARE CHEATING!!!

Stop the pinks races and the cheaters will stop playing.
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @Fugyea thats not the point. the point is, we shouldnt be forced to quit playing, those of us who are legit, the hackers should get punished. yet they very rarely face consequences
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • NDVINNYNDVINNY Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    Same shiitt happened to me. GOTCHYA 101 lost so bad i couldnt see him on screen. Waited for a bit for results and showed me losing my stickered m3. I dont believe glu wants it fixed because they make a ton of $ from us idiots that try to stay legit.
    Stop complaining / glu sorted us all a whopping 200 gems each - which doesn't even touch the sides of what we are Losing. Be happy with the one compensation and keep playing and spending money ain't that right @Ryyst
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    From what I remember 9.7 is possible in the si. That's almost a 9,8 too
    9.7 is not possible on a si - that's the most ridiculous thing I heard
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    edited April 2016
    @Old Woman 9.7 is possible on the Civic type r, but never has an si gotten to 9.7 without a hack. legit si will only hit high 9.9s. someone definitly woulda been bragging if they got an si to 9.7 without mods/hacks
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts

@Fugyea thats not the point. the point is, we shouldnt be forced to quit playing, those of us who are legit, the hackers should get punished. yet they very rarely face consequences

Actually, that is the point. My guess is if everyone stopped feeding the hackers by pinking and high stakes races, they would leave. Just my opinion
  • KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
    "The Racing Rivals 5.0 update is here! However, it is still propagating across the app store servers. This process can take a few hours to complete. This means some players will be able to update, and some won't. If the update is not available, please check again at a later time, it just means it hasn't propagated for you.

Once all the servers have been updated, we will force an update for all players. This will also be when we launch some of the newer features and any anti-modification fixes we have put in."

Hackers Free is coming when force update guys :)
  • EDWARDKENEDWARDKEN Registered Users 19 Posts
    U should give him lesson admin RR

Just met a scammer cheat guy

I sincerely treat him as friend & promised after pink race will return the car to each other's!!
    Finally he win the car n blocking me offline
    Name
    PRINCI DERECK which cheating me a FORD GT
    pls beware of this guy

EDWARD KEN