Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Black screen

Legendary PandaLegendary Panda Registered Users 29 Posts
Everytime I try and run racing rivals the game loads up but after the loading screen when it should show my garage my screen is just black. Please help. I tried reinstalling the game but it did not help. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    hass kerabuhass kerabu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi RR,
    I just updated the game to the latest one on my new handphone zenfone 2 which is an android operated by lollipop version. Everytime i try to run, the loading screen became black/blank. It just keep black for a long time and i can't play the game. What should i do and please help me
  • Options
    heistoxicheistoxic Registered Users 106 Posts
    Same problem here
  • Options
    Jays On BoostJays On Boost Registered Users 2 Posts
    same problem as me
  • Options
    Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    Same issue on ASUS MeMO tablet...seems to be affecting most android users, ios seems ok though
  • Options
    kuikuikuikuikuikui Registered Users 1 Posts
    how to solve this problem
  • Options
    02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    I've been trying to get a response for 6 days and nothing about this. I'm in the same boat as you guys and has tried on multiple devices, cleared cache, uninstalled & reinstalled and same result. Just a stupid black screen.

Devices I've tried LG optimus PRO, acer iconia 8, and an off brand droid tablet .
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please try a force quit and restart. The black screen issue should be fixed now.
  • Options
    SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    This isn't fixed...
  • Options
    Okay if you are still getting a black screen give me the following:

1. Racername
    2. Device model
    3. Device make

Survival, I already have your device info so I just need your racername.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    This issue should be fixed at this point. If you guys are still experiencing this problem contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    AGHHH!!!! You're totally right. Try this. http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n5146407]Okay if you are still getting a black screen give me the following:

1. Racername
    2. Device model
    3. Device make

Torn up knuckles
    memo tablet
    asus
  • Options
    Your information has been sent to our QA department.
  • Options
    rentaspianrentaspian Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello guys i got same problem here.please help me to fix this black screen

XXM4M4KXX
    ASUS PREDATOR 8
    ACER
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    The same thing at first person
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    please do not resurrect old threads. If you need assistance please contact customer service through the "?" in game.

If you can't use the "?" in-game then you can go to the website and contact them from there.. just be sure to be as detailed about your issue (account name, what is happening, any error messages, what steps you have done to resolve it etc)and your device (Type, OS version etc) and your connection (using data/wifi, carrier, ISP etc) as possible.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager