Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

[IMPORTANT] About Dual Conversion Bug, People stealing Peoples Car

KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
Sorry for multiple post but at different category, just make sure admin read this, if they do, please delete other post, Thanks

Hello forums, and Admins, thanks for the great game and awesome security from cheater..
But now, we have a trouble. thats called DUAL CONVERSION EXPLOIT, and here some info :

-this is bug (with originally downloaded game)
-makes exploiter use supercharger and turbo at the same time, so the rating of the car is raising extremely
(example evo 8 that maxxed 1662, with this they can get 1664 or 1665, so they run faster and break the world record (like 8.540), but wait, its bug / exploit, and unfair
(another example, today i see Mclaren F1 GTR with 1687 Rating! run 6.440 this is freak, i know Koenisegg One:1 maxxed is at 1664 an the fastest at RR (if iam wrong, please tell me)

This is really unfair, they use bug, wont tell admin, and keep stealing another legit player car. I lost around 10+ car because of this bug, its ok for me if i lose from legit player, they trained or i make a mistake and they got the prize, fair enough
But this, we can clearly see who our opponent from their rating. how possible evo get 1664 / 1665 legitly? or F1 GTR reach 1687 legitly? its imposible, i do a research before this post.

Here, on this post, people can post the screenshot about exploiter, that lose or win with exploiter opponent (you can screenshot at race overall, you can see their rating, if its strange, post it here so admin can review they car)
One question for admin, what the punishment you do for the exploiter? they stealing people car and maybe sell it. may you bann them?

the good news, i got the way how to do it. i dont want to do it because i dont want legit player sad and leave the game, i dont want too..
but sorry i cant show the way here, i need to Pm admin so peoples dont use it anymore..
Please Admin online, please reply my post ASAP and i will send you the way to do it. i want to stop it. Please stop it..
Anyone please help me get Admins come here.. we can stop this together..

Lets makes the game fair..
Thanks..

Here some i get, some are not me, just get from friends complaining about their lose to exploiter..

This Civic...

Comments