Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

This msg is for any admins things need to be looked into and suggestions

I have noticed an increase in point boosting during turf and have screenshots/photos of one in particular person from top 5 or maybe even 2nd place team..... that asked several people that he would pay $ if they let him boost points, and gave money for them to max cars so he could pink for maximum points. Several people have left and stopped spending money on game because of issues like this. Banning someone is a joke and laughed about on game cause usually they will have more than one account. There needs to be a harsher punishment in turfs, like full team disqualification in that turf all it would take is one time for example to be made.

Alot of this is due to the money glitch/bug you guys fixed in which several people were never caught. To fool you guys they dumped all their money into buying cars, then sent messege to Cie complaining and received lost money plus over 500 cars in garage now. People agree to help them boost because they are in need of money. I understand that all races and lobbies cant be watched.

I believe it would be a great idea if turfs were setup where you had to join team and had 1-2 hours before turf to make final decision on team. Whether member or leader, that way there would not be so much people jumping around on teams just to get "turf" car.

Also I think there should be a reward system in place for people who spend real money on game, over lifetime of playing. Meaning $100.00 spent will earn you furai or something like that. Just a suggestion, and more people would be willing to spend more money on game. I have seen a huge shutdown of numbers of players which main reason is they are broke with in game cash. In game cash is a joke too so much real money for so little in game cash, along with having to get gems as well for the gem car events.

Just some thoughts, and I know im not the only one....I will include pictures if something WILL be done about it.

Comments

• 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Why don't you post pics regardless. That way we can all see.
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I agree, the discussion pics being posted might get some attention. Not posting them is like saying you think this is going on.
  • Changeintheair?Changeintheair? Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have them but site says too large to post, working on it now trying to adjust them but having issues with resolution being too big?
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We have though about disqualifications but decided not to punish many for the sins of one. As for not catching everyone with the money glitch, we didnt get fooled like you think we did, people talk a big game 75% of the people that talk up all this stuff, when we look at them, actually have nothing. We have also though about locking a team during turf wars so that users could not be switched out, and while this helps us at the top tier of teams it hurts the other teams that work just to keep their team full during TW. We are changing the in game $$ system to be more rewarding with more ways to earn it. We have also though about rewards for monetizers but want to stay away from the "pay-to-win" scenario.
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I hate it when people raise the bet to pinks which is a high risk race anyway, so you have to back out, losing your money... I suppose this helps when buying or selling cars but in general use... It's annoying