Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ryyst Blog #1 - Hacks and the Future

Comments

• Rod4Rod4 Registered Users 1 Posts
    There's still 1 way of cloning and at this time I can't share it I gotta make a profit first. I'm almost to 30 billion rrc with the money glitch also but I need to buy a gem hack from one of the developers holler at me in pm I need a exploit or info on the gem hack
  • shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    edited April 2016
    @Rod4 m not a hacker bro and m not interested in ruining this beautiful game in anyways .....

And lol why are you tagging me ,

about cloning thing and other hacks .......

They are aware of it (i guess so) it might be fixed in next update.

And i must appreciate your daring for asking for gems hack on official website and tagging admin lol... @Ryyst

He can banned you ...lol

And i am pretty sure you are not new ....joined few hours ago and able to tag admin ....
    i almost spent 5 months to figure it out and finally asked @TheGangsta
  • xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    The photoshop comment is ridiculous - like we :

Lose a pinks race to a civic so that runs 9.7 then say hey you know what - that civic si cost me a 100k - I'm gonna go spend the evening on photoshop to make a fake time and send it in and get me car back

It takes 5mins to build a civic

The photoshop comment would be more hassle than it's worth

Jeeeezzzz
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Rod4 said:

There's still 1 way of cloning and at this time I can't share it I gotta make a profit first. I'm almost to 30 billion rrc with the money glitch also but I need to buy a gem hack from one of the developers holler at me in pm I need a exploit or info on the gem hack

No you don't. But I did have to delete your avatar because it was inappropriate.

Also, I'll be watching that account and any associated with it so.... thanks for the heads up.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

The photoshop comment is ridiculous - like we :

Lose a pinks race to a civic so that runs 9.7 then say hey you know what - that civic si cost me a 100k - I'm gonna go spend the evening on photoshop to make a fake time and send it in and get me car back

It takes 5mins to build a civic

The photoshop comment would be more hassle than it's worth

Jeeeezzzz

That's assuming that its all civic si requests. If someone is trying to get a free one:1 or Viper, or (insert any gem car or turf car here) people may.. and have... put effort into trying to get us to give them a car. Some people even use the same exact images. So yeah, believe me, people try. So that is why we remove that from the equation. We do not have to discern whether or not an image is real or fake.

My friends have update game on android and I'm on iPhone so update for me yet but guess what everyone

Great news !!!! They just Told me the hacks are still working lol thought I was turfing but guess I'm not
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Seems new update for droids is in. Little weird colors but other than that doesn't seems as much has changed. @Ryyst: can you elaborate on this new update and what new changes we can expect?

Thanks,
    edited April 2016

My friends have update game on android and I'm on iPhone so update for me yet but guess what everyone

Great news !!!! They just Told me the hacks are still working lol thought I was turfing but guess I'm not

Everyone will need to update in order for any of our anti-modification changes to work.

Yes the update is up, however it takes hours to propagate to all servers. Once that is complete, we plan on force updating... before Turf this weekend.

• foppa99zulufoppa99zulu Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts
    @[RR] Ryyst Can you provide more detail on the hacks that should be fixed in this update? Are we safe to pink slip race again?
  • HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    @Ryyst is it true that rating caps on the lobbys changed? If thats true the game are dead:( Didnt update yet. Pigpen told me it crashes ever more than before. Plus joining friends aint possible

Thanks in advance jesper
  • HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Rod4 said:

Your truely a mo.ron. Aint you?

• KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
    This is Best Update ever!
    @foppa99zulu i believe no more hack will survive with this update..but remember :

"The Racing Rivals 5.0 update is here! However, it is still propagating across the app store servers. This process can take a few hours to complete. This means some players will be able to update, and some won't. If the update is not available, please check again at a later time, it just means it hasn't propagated for you.

Once all the servers have been updated, we will force an update for all players. This will also be when we launch some of the newer features and any anti-modification fixes we have put in."

thats mean not all of player is force update yet..but will soon..so if the hacker is not updated, they can use old version so the hack is here still until force update..it will clean..
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Curious. Do you guys have a you-tube page? It would be cool to see how you take a car from real life to the game. Not looking for trade secrets just an education. I was around when PONG hit the streets and we worked in DOS and wrote html in High School creating Space Invaders as mid term testing, so for me to see the transformation would be interesting. I also was looking for any RR Brand items, ie t-Shirts etc. I haven't really found anything. There might be some $$$ there for your company. Just a thought. Thanks for the hours of entertainment.
    Tawny
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    edited April 2016
    @Kumayin worst * update ever. Got more bugs and glitches and poorer gameplay then ever, hopefully everything comes together when forced update knocks on everyones door. But as of now. 5.0 is a pos and if stays that way I'll just sell out and move on. Plenty of loyal players spend plenty of $$ for this game to be clean.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    This update didnt solved the hackers and speed glitchers

https://flic.kr/p/G4985C
    Stop pinking until the "forced update" hits... Right now all these sharks with their super mod aks are doing just that. Fishing/hunting to see who they can get before forced update comes.
  • EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Ok, will do it. But dang. Ryyst and the game girl said that the players on 4.3 update cant race 5.0 ones
    Don't take any chances bro. If we've waited this long for the 'all mighty" update why not wait another few hours or day. Just my 2 cents. I know i'm waiting fro the forced update. Then lets see how many noob accounts show up in lobbies.
  • youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

@Kumayin worst * update ever. Got more bugs and glitches and poorer gameplay then ever, hopefully everything comes together when forced update knocks on everyones door. But as of now. 5.0 is a pos and if stays that way I'll just sell out and move on. Plenty of loyal players spend plenty of $$ for this game to be clean.

It does seem to be getting better. The tumbnails stopped flickering, it's not so laggy anymore, joining friends is still a bit of a process but it can be done now. And being able to bet is still hit or miss.....but it does seem to be improving never the less.
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @youlie yea hopefully when update is fully rolled out it will all link up. But as of now, 5.0 is a pos
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
    @EmoMatos50 bro @Ryyst will tell you one time you spent hours on photoshop to make that impossible time possible for our eyes to see because the system auto picks up cars too fast and makes it a tie race!!

I ve races you many times and just like me you don't chicken - this force update is meant to be on place by the time turf starts so only hours to go

I have friends who have updated and they told me the hacks still work because they are using them so I better not pink - I don't cheat but as there my friends they warned me and said I'm better off not turfing this week

I just hope it's fixed in time

Go go go go go racing rivals!!! The clock is ticking
  • NASTYTHUGNASTYTHUG Registered Users 1,121 Posts
    ya the new update is a joke...i just won two money races and all ended up in a tie...then another one dnf me and the other guy one a car....
    The update will get better - it's just adjusting - I like it as I ain't seen no hackers
  • KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
    @xxRollDeepxx Agree..Thanks to Ryyst Team, we understand about bug happened, will be fixed soon, the point is no more hacker and will be fair play anytime! cheers
  • RichieGeeRichieGee Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ryyst can you give us any more info regarding the new campaign? From a personal point of view, I think the game is in need of an additional campaign for those of us that have reached the 250 level mark. A new interest is needed. It could involve going back to D class and unlocking special cars and giving out special rewards for obtaining targets. Just a couple of ideas. Would be interesting to know what other racers think and feel on this subject as well as an insight yourself and Glu developers. Thx for listening

Curious. Do you guys have a you-tube page? It would be cool to see how you take a car from real life to the game. Not looking for trade secrets just an education. I was around when PONG hit the streets and we worked in DOS and wrote html in High School creating Space Invaders as mid term testing, so for me to see the transformation would be interesting. I also was looking for any RR Brand items, ie t-Shirts etc. I haven't really found anything. There might be some $$$ there for your company. Just a thought. Thanks for the hours of entertainment.
    Tawny

Was thinking of doing some behind the scenes vids... we'll see

RichieGee said:

Ryyst can you give us any more info regarding the new campaign? From a personal point of view, I think the game is in need of an additional campaign for those of us that have reached the 250 level mark. A new interest is needed. It could involve going back to D class and unlocking special cars and giving out special rewards for obtaining targets. Just a couple of ideas. Would be interesting to know what other racers think and feel on this subject as well as an insight yourself and Glu developers. Thx for listening

So far , it's just redoing the tutorial/campaign to make it easier for new players to understand the mechanics of the game. We don't have anything immediately planned for veteran players. We will be adding daily quests in one of our updates though, to give people something to do.

• CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    edited April 2016
    And he's back it with a new account...this time even tryin to imitate my name...sad sad sad

Taking care of it - Ryyst

@Ryyst: this might be a dumb question but now after update what are pinks limit?
    Deynnisp said:

@Ryyst: this might be a dumb question but now after update what are pinks limit?

We didn't change anything in regards to our auto bans