Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Starting a Brand New Team 10k min Requirement Need Turfers Asap!!!!!!!!!

_LiftKing2607_LiftKing2607 Registered Users 173 Posts
https://m.imgur.com/nVpTovS Tryna find serious legit racers if interested pm me on here or online @XXDEMONSPEEDXX

Comments

• Options
    Brave429Brave429 Registered Users 15 Posts
    would like to join ya
  • Options
    Ok pm me on the game @xxdemonspeedxx
  • Options
  • Options
    Roger that
  • Options
    There's like 20 demonspeed out there....look for me lol there's only 1 ....Brave429
  • Options
    Im online now @Brave429
  • Options
    OK me too
  • Options
    Did you add me @Brave429
  • Options
    Yes if that's you. It's just demonspeed right?
  • Options
    It's XXDEMONSPEEDXX
  • Options
    Roger
  • Options
  • Options
    burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    How many u got
  • Options
    I hav 16 I believe you wanna join or get more info @burnoutsblower2052
  • Options
    I'm looking to get the car, that's all that matters to me
  • Options
    I can do 12-15k for sure
  • Options
    drewindrewin Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can I get in I can score I score around 7-8 but haven't gotten a good team to really try
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    drewin said:

Can I get in I can score I score around 7-8 but haven't gotten a good team to really try

This team would not value your contributions, you won't meet their min and be booted. Come join my team instead.
  • Options
    RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    @BTSR dude, you are really uncool. When i left your team and made my own you started poaching people from my posts and even one from my team. now youre doing it to all the forum members. thats just an a$$hole move tbh. come on make some effort and make your own posts and stop lying to members.
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• Options
    edited April 2016
    RahatB98 said:

@BTSR dude, you are really uncool. When i left your team and made my own you started poaching people from my posts and even one from my team. now youre doing it to all the forum members. thats just an a$$hole move tbh. come on make some effort and make your own posts and stop lying to members.

Don't lecture me bro, you poached a lot of people from my team, so stop being a hypocrite.

The team leader of this team wants 10k as a minimum. So I'm telling the truth that this guy who gets 7k to 8k will get kicked. It won't meet the minimum.

So I'm not doing an @$$hole move, I'm trying to save this guy from getting kicked. Unlike you, I value team members who bring in points.
  • Options
    RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    @BTSR that was after you kicked them :) i value my team a lot you can ask them for yourself.
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• Options
    RahatB98 said:

@BTSR that was after you kicked them :) i value my team a lot you can ask them for yourself.

No, you took a bunch of valued members who made points. I only kicked out zero pointers (who didn't turf).
  • Options
    SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    Ill join. Invite ign Survivalxpert