Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Campaign won't load

CrumblekingCrumbleking Registered Users 2 Posts
So I love this game. I can't put it down. But today after I completed rank C in the campaign and choose my rank B car I tried to start the rank B campaign in Tokyo and it won't load. It won't even load the multiplayer if I'm on the Tokyo screen. If I go over to Sydney I can go into multiplayer no problem but if I'm on the Tokyo screen nothing works. Please help.

Comments

• CrumblekingCrumbleking Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bump....admin help?
  • Lilpablo002Lilpablo002 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm having the same problem but nothing works on mine I could just look at my cars!
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. Juts make sure that your account is linked to Game Center or Google Play.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• alvaromallenalvaromallen Registered Users 2 Posts
    mine anyrhing works i doo restart the iphone, update the software, close and open the game, delete the game and install again and the bug steell there! please need some help becouse i want to racee and finish the campain and do the dialy races !!!!
  • MissritzMissritz Registered Users 4 Posts
    RR Admin - I am having the same issue with iOS. I am able to open the game but when I try to race in campaign or multiplayer it just sits on the loading screen and does nothing. I am a paying customer but I am almost ready to throw in the towel. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no luck in fixing the problem. My racing name is MissRitz. Thank You!
  • MissritzMissritz Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would also like to add that my issue is also happening on the 'Tokyo' screen and Rank B campaign as the original poster stated. If I go to the Sydney screen, I am able to do multiplayer.
  • Burnout Lane 9110Burnout Lane 9110 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm having the same issue with Sydney campaign. Please help!
    iOS 8.1
    racing rivals 3.0
  • Wulf12Wulf12 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have been playing games on my iphone 4s since I bought it, but not even a single game has kicked me out or freezed the screen as many as this game.
    Please if possible to educate me;
    Which IOS is the best performance for each device:
    Iphone 4
    Iphone 4s
    Iphone 5c
    Iphone 5s
  • valdanovaldano Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys, try this... It worked for me.

Method 1 - delete and re-install
    This happened to me once and after I reinstalled the game the campaign started to load fine. A few days later I encountered the problem and here's how I fixed it below.

Method 2 - Close app and re-open
    While the game is stuck on the loading screen, try going to the home screen by pressing the home button, then click back on the RR game icon to open it. The game should load correctly on resumption.
    Note: Don't end the game process by swiping it up... Just go to the home screen then back in the game.

Please let me know of this works for anyone.

Regards,
    Val
  • Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    I cant delete mine ! Im not connected with anything , fix this !!
  • SpektreSpektre Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having The same problem, I have an iPhone 5S and I can't play the New York campaign, I reinstalled the app and now I can't play multiplayer or daily challenge in rio, if I want to play I have to go to London. Please helpppp I wanna keep playing and New York is the last campaign
  • cargurl95cargurl95 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i cant play the campaign in tokyo on my android it just loads? i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it still not working any other tips
  • hiboost2jzhiboost2jz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same Android won't load on Tokyo