Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Getting back into the game looking for a top ~700 ish team

Gt3 kingGt3 king Registered Users 12 Posts
I just got back into game, and I'm ready to play a lot of turf. I want to get into a good team. I have plenty of cars and I have no problem with spending money to buy a car specifically for a turf.

Comments

• Gt3 kingGt3 king Registered Users 12 Posts
    Edit My racer I.D is identical to my forum name.
  • droogindroogin Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 234 Posts
    If your looking for a legit team look me up...
    It was only two of us on team last turf and we ranked 730
    Team name
    Hostile chaos
  • RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    Hey man check us out were top 500.
    Exclusive Aces
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    a top team :) We rock.
  • <LBEAZY><LBEAZY> Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 43 Posts
    edited March 2016
    We have some open spots...bro.if u can hit at least 3k this turf.... Check us out we rank 160-180 usually on race week.....team name... Style Elements
  • AssendAssend Registered Users 16 Posts
    Need to join team. Currently on a team. But no one else races Turf but me
  • AssendAssend Registered Users 16 Posts
    Trying to quit team. But am Leader. Will not let me quit Team???
  • blakeo1oblakeo1o Registered Users 4 Posts
    I need to find a team I play often over ten hours a day. Add me mrdropshotter69 and message me
  • <LBEAZY><LBEAZY> Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 43 Posts
    @assend......sell your team too a friend and make them Leader....then u can quit...or what ever you would like too do...
    Join up with us
    Hostile chaos
    Dedicated chat we use line chat

I have early release for turf event

Help tuning for turfs

Been on top 100 for awhile and burnt out so I'm just about having fun and collecting cars from pink slips and rrc
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    I try to quit a team. But I'm the leader. Will not let me quit team????
  • DuvernayDuvernay Registered Users 24 Posts
    Assend said:

Trying to quit team. But am Leader. Will not let me quit Team???

You have to promote someone else to leader, then you can quit.
  • DuvernayDuvernay Registered Users 24 Posts

I try to quit a team. But I'm the leader. Will not let me quit team????

Promote someone into your position, then quit.