Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

<LBEAZY><LBEAZY> Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 43 Posts
edited June 2016 in Find a Team!

Comments

• snicker09snicker09 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm in need of a team, are you still looking for new members ?
  • <LBEAZY><LBEAZY> Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 43 Posts
    @ snicker09....still have spots..if your ok with 3k bi-weekly
  • chace_72chace_72 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm active and I play at got lots of cars been in teems before and none of them ever really paned out name is chace Joyner look me up if interested
    @ chace joyner.....i friended u bud....
  • burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    What kind of prizes, I do 12-20k
    edited April 2016
    @burnoutsblower2052 ....depends me and co leads take turns giving prizes....bentely plus 100k...or viper gts r 150k...things like that or just for cash.....which is decent for 50 gems. Team......
  • AssendAssend Registered Users 16 Posts
    Active Racer .
    Need team.
    Send Invite to The Assend
    I tried to add you as a friend but u cannot accept anymore friends.
    @Assend .....i only see 1 car in your garage....and @snicker09...ill delete a few ppl from friends list...
  • DomiBangDomiBang Registered Users 2 Posts
    Suche dringend eine crew die auch aktiv ist die jetzige crew in der ich bin ist einfach nur dafür da das ich an denn events mitmachen kann bitte meldets euch :(
    @DomiBang ....sorry i dont understand what you posted on your comment?
    Hey add me ign is: Bump Hump tried to add u again but couldn't lol would like to chat with u in game please tnks
  • SpeedyGonzalez69SpeedyGonzalez69 Registered Users 44 Posts

@DomiBang ....sorry i dont understand what you posted on your comment?

It's German and he's saying he's unhappy with his current team and looking for a new one that has active members. Are you such a team? :)
  • SpeedyGonzalez69SpeedyGonzalez69 Registered Users 44 Posts

**Most if us are ex top 100 members who still help other teams on our down week....6 members got turf car last war including me. Requirements >>>Must have Decent Garage 40-50 cars plus!!!..About us Were Top 150-180 50 gem team with a 3k BI-Weekly Turf min..depending on event.....No Min=No prize will cut!!...Prizes for Top 1-3 racers. ..we post events days before turf starts so you have time too build.... If interested send application too ........(Style Elements)..on RR or message me on here.....my ign is LBZY on RR..THX..

Tried to befriend you but it seems your friends list is full :).
    I might be interested in joining. If you'd like to take a look at my garage first, check ign MotorPiston 4258
    See you soon.
    @DomiBang ....yes our team is active every week...everyone races..@speedygonzalez69.... I will remove ppl from friends list...thank u..