Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cant get into my account

GOT SHOCKEDGOT SHOCKED Registered Users 663 Posts
Hi all I'm having a big issue please help. I can't get into the game anymore under the name I've been using. Play games update for android 6.0 now I have a new name on account and it's started over i don't know what to do I just spent a lot of gems to get crate cars and stuff and I've been here awhile I'm freaking out . any help is appreciated. If any knows a fix or what to do pls help

Comments

• Options
    Bump still can't get into my account . this is weird 3 yrs and all the phones I've had and boom 1 update makes it to where I can't get into my account can anyone help me pls . is this a problem atm for more then me or just me. But I do know that a update for play games pops up saying I can't play this game with out that update and when I do it . it isn't signing me in under that gmail plus name I've had since starting the game. Pls help mod player anyone
  • Options
    SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    I submitted a ticket from the game to recover my account 9 days ago and still waiting
  • Options
    Wow seriously it's a wait to gain access to something you have all account info for. This wasn't a mistake on my end . all of a subben I'm prompt to download some new play games app that's part of google play now. Gives you new google plus name when you sign into game. Crazy I'm on email google plus but it seems to not be synced to my info anymore due to this mandatory update I had to take by them to even play this game now. I hope I can get my stuff back God man I'm already flippin not being able to play with my cars haha. Also thanks for the reply
  • Options
    Also do I put ticket in on game or online portal because I think I did online. Because once I saw I was restarted I didn't want to proceed in to game any further in case I messed something up never had this problem before
  • Options
    Here is what's happening.

Google has ditched Google Plus as their authentication portal. They are now using google games for this. Racing rivals cannot authenticate using the old google plus profile and it initiates a new game load and asks you to crate a new "Google Games" profile. Once you create your new profile, racing rivals loads a new campaign and removes your previous game data.

It would be nice if Glue had alerted users about this, but they are too busy with other things. Now we have lost our accounts and they are taking their sweet time to re-sycn our RR racers with the new Google profiles racing rivals forced us to create.
  • Options
    So this is a wide spread problem not only me ? My question is if I have my email pass word and my rr acount name and ECT I can get my garage back or is my account lost due to something I was forced to download in order to play this game. I have a screen shot of this pop up when you click to sign in with google. Saying download latest version of google play games in order to play games like this then boom problems. Maybe they didnt know this would effect them like this. I do know I've had my acc 3 yrs or more no issues then this out of no where no I have to wait and worry that I lost all my stuff I worked hard for . might not be like most garages but I like what I have and to lose it for something like this is a smack in the face I'm more let down then anything at the moment. Thanks for helping me you would think a mod would of helped me by now to asure they have this problem under control or least know of this issue.. Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Well I had the issue and I'm pretty sure we are not alone on this, but no moderator seems to address it or even acknowledge it, they want to keep everything under the table
  • Options
    Go to the market store and look at the google play games it's ppl saying that they lost there saved game or can't change account or change the name it's a mess . guess it's only games that's connected threw google play that's effected . I've tried everything nothing I can do it's all in the developers hands at this point because google can't fix this . I just hope the ticket I put in was enough info for them to help me I did get the reply saying they got it. Just a waiting game now
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    If you submitted a ticket, our CS staff will get to you when they can. They work in a first come first served manner. So it depends on how fast they can get through everyone who submitted tickets before yours. Usually it's a 10 - 12 day wait.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Ok thank you ryyst for the reply . I just hope I sent the right info with ticket . this is my first time dealing with something like this guess I'm more worried then anything
  • Options
    lsmithlsmith Registered Users 3 Posts
    Something you could do is report the slow or lack of support to Apple or Google and they will have a talk with Glu.

Or you can even ask Apple or Google to refund your purchases, since Glu meesed up and no help coming from them
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @ rr ryyst hey I got a email from support jae Jessica like 2 days ago . I replied not sure if I'm sending the right info over. I had my rr account linked to my google email I've used forever now. Now can I get the game linked back to that ? Do I have to start a new rr account so y'all can replace it with the one I'm unsynced from? Please help so I can give the right info so I can play again
  • Options
    last_minute11last_minute11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear admin,..I had a problem when I update racing rivals last 2day pass...actually when I done update my account
    Ign: L A S T M I N U T E
    Linked: by Google
    My account was gone..I play legit and pay a lot of money to rise level 250..now it disappears...why its be like this to me...conservation update is resolved a bug trouble not making more trouble..I was sad when my own account is gone and now it be new players..please sir give me some help to make my account back...
  • Options
    I'd like to say my issue has been resolved thanks ryyst and jae at rr glad to be back with my garage THANKS
  • Options
    Ok I got my racer back, thanks RRyst for your help.

Here is what you need to know.

Use Facebook to link up your new temp racer, don't use Google

After the developer has synced your racer with FB, reinstall the game and sync it up to your FB account, if it prompts you to load an existing Google player, DO NOT LOAD that google player.

Once you get your old racer back and if you want to sync it up to Google, you will need to create a new Google account. Syncing it to the old account will bring you a new racer.
  • Options
    All I had to do was tell them my email that it was linked to the new google play games name my old one and ign on rr and boom 8 days later I'm back at it. I think these guy over whelm support with ticket after ticket I send 2 second was a follow up with the info I needed. Or maybe it's just who you get to help you. I suggest keeping a level attitude while trying to get help makes it a lot easier for both support and player . thanks again rr