Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

GAME IDEAS

glenmore1234glenmore1234 Registered Users 91 Posts
Place all your game ideas here
Prev1

Comments

• Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Isn't there a whole category dedicated to this?
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Hi did a good I love did I see all bifferent car and a lost lots car but all you shoulder best of best cars in did game. I thing all you shoulder make the cars about 20 cars that run super fast run like 5.7 or 4.5 for sale like 3mil 2mi for one car that was thing. This anything I say wrong I m so sorry and forgive me ok thank
    @khmerkrom12 Is one of the fastest production cars and a Le Mans Prototype not fast enough for you? The only cars faster than those would be Indycars and F1s or something. And if they did exist, there's no WAY GLU would sell it for anything less than a billion gems, you know what they're like.
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    edited December 2015

@khmerkrom12 Is one of the fastest production cars and a Le Mans Prototype not fast enough for you? The only cars faster than those would be Indycars and F1s or something. And if they did exist, there's no WAY GLU would sell it for anything less than a billion gems, you know what they're like.

Then hackers would be selling em for 2,00,000 each
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    2,000,000*
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    They should add quantity as an option with buying cars off the showroom. I hate buying 1 car then going back to the showroom to buy another, time consuming there.
  • iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts

They should add quantity as an option with buying cars off the showroom. I hate buying 1 car then going back to the showroom to buy another, time consuming there.

i asked ryyst about it before he said it was a good idea and he will pass it on
  • venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    There should be cash crates where the crate has the cars from the bronze crate , silver crate , gold crate . It would have the blue print cars and other cars as well as wheels , paints and under glow . Making room for new cars to go into the bronze , silver and gold crates . The cash crate uses cash from the online racer cash and no gems not being used
    There should be a custom under glow where anyone can choose the color and it can be adjusted to be flashing while racing . Plus it can take cash to pay
    There should be custom graphic skins or wraps to put on the cars . As well as pearl paint jobs . Metallic paints . More custom body kits , rear spoilers , carbon fiber hoods .
    There should be a mystery crate it can carry gems , complete blue printed car or cash . As gems you can get 1 gem or 5.5 million gems or cash . As for cars you can get a complete blue printed car from the bronze or silver or gold crate . You won't know til you open it an see what is inside
    One idea should be considered is having an auction house . Where the cars from the showroom can be sold with online money . As well as the cars that use gems to buy the cars . Even the cars going to the vault . All the cars in the auction house is for sale . All cars will be purchased by online money from the person online . Every person playing online can click on the icon to enter it's free to see the cars being sold or even bid on the cars . To become a bidder is a $ 200.00 dollar buy in to start bidding on the cars . All bidding starts at $ 1,000.00 and goes up til there is a winner . The people online can even sell their cars at the auction regardless if the car is maxed out or stock . Plus there will be timers letting every bidder know how much time is left . They can even choose to put their car or cars on reserve or no reserve . The suction house will be open 24 hrs. a day . Every one is welcome to come in an buy some cars . What do you people think ? Your opinions do matter an count .
  • glenmore1234glenmore1234 Registered Users 91 Posts
    edited May 2016
    @venom061 i like the auction house what do you thony @Ryyst
    venom061 said:

One idea should be considered is having an auction house . Where the cars from the showroom can be sold with online money . As well as the cars that use gems to buy the cars . Even the cars going to the vault . All the cars in the auction house is for sale . All cars will be purchased by online money from the person online . Every person playing online can click on the icon to enter it's free to see the cars being sold or even bid on the cars . To become a bidder is a $ 200.00 dollar buy in to start bidding on the cars . All bidding starts at $ 1,000.00 and goes up til there is a winner . The people online can even sell their cars at the auction regardless if the car is maxed out or stock . Plus there will be timers letting every bidder know how much time is left . They can even choose to put their car or cars on reserve or no reserve . The suction house will be open 24 hrs. a day . Every one is welcome to come in an buy some cars . What do you people think ? Your opinions do matter an count .

Bidding starts at $1,000 REAL dollars? For a SHOWROOM CAR?
    venom061 said:

There should be a mystery crate it can carry gems , complete blue printed car or cash . As gems you can get 1 gem or 5.5 million gems or cash . As for cars you can get a complete blue printed car from the bronze or silver or gold crate . You won't know til you open it an see what is inside

5.5 million gems should have a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance.
    Another idea is adding another Lamborghini car in the showroom as well as adding another Bentley car in the showroom as well . Plus it would be nice to add more trucks
    Another idea is adding the 2014 Pontiac Trans AM in the showroom .
    Galactic Emperor I have to disagree with your opinion . Like I said its a mystery crate an anyone who gets a crate can get 1 gem or up to 5.5 million gems . Who knows how many gems that person gets . As well as the cash . Plus there is a complete blue printed car from either the bronze , silver or even gold crate . You won't know til you get one an open it . That's the mystery . The crate will say in big letters MYSTERY . Understand now .
  • GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    A choice to change the "theme" color. A couple years ago they had the white banners for the garage and profiles. Once the black layout came, it was refreshing to have something new.. But an option to change would be nice... sometimes I feel like I am in a zombie mode, repetitively clicking the same parts installing tunes.. and nothing on my screen changes
    One new idea is having sponsors like Coke , Pepsi , McDonald's or even Taco Bell or even M&M's on some of cars .
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

Hi did a good I love did I see all bifferent car and a lost lots car but all you shoulder best of best cars in did game. I thing all you shoulder make the cars about 20 cars that run super fast run like 5.7 or 4.5 for sale like 3mil 2mi for one car that was thing. This anything I say wrong I m so sorry and forgive me ok thank

Yes so there can be jumpers in the 6 second lobbys and hackers could got 3.1s
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

venom061 said:

Galactic Emperor I have to disagree with your opinion . Like I said its a mystery crate an anyone who gets a crate can get 1 gem or up to 5.5 million gems . Who knows how many gems that person gets . As well as the cash . Plus there is a complete blue printed car from either the bronze , silver or even gold crate . You won't know til you get one an open it . That's the mystery . The crate will say in big letters MYSTERY . Understand now .

But if you got 5.5 million gems, you could probably buy hundreds, if not thousands of those crates and get even more millions of gems, and then you'd eventually have millions and millions of gems, and you could buy anything you want in the game and be the richest player in RR City.
  • BOZ53BOZ53 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've come across a few ideas on the posts that I like but want to add more to the ideas.
    1) a practice track, that is part of your garage. That you can customize. But you don't get any engine damage or any get any money. In fact they could charge a$100 fee
    2) in the paint section they could have some cool wraps.
    3) allow you to remove conversions. They can charge RRC or gems.
    4) continue the campaigns, or how about a second round where the computer uses NOS on the last boss of each class.
    5) when they refresh the creates they should move the blue prints to the next lower creat or if you only need 1 blue print to Finnish a car they let you compleat it with gems. (But only if you are 1 blue print short)
    6) allow more than 5 free boosts from FB or social media.
    O and the most important.
    7) make it where you have to accept a friend request and not let people add you with out you accepting it. Maybe have a chat option by clicking on the racer icon for non friends.
    Galactic Emperor like I said before you might get 1 gem or maybe up to 5.5 million gems . There could be a slight chance you won't get the 5.5 million . You get it now . It the same as with the RR cash you might get $ 1.00 or you might get 5.5 million . There are other cool stuff besides that like a completed blue printed car from any of the crates like bronze , silver or gold crate
    A slight chance you won't get the 5,500,000 gems? You know you could buy nearly 30,000 gold crates with that, right?
    There could be a chance you won't get the 5.5 million gems . But you might get some gems to buy crates depending on how many gems get . Plus there's sales in the showroom for cars going on for 35% - 75% off . The cars that can only be bought with gems . Plus you also forgotten about body kits , wheels , an other things that takes gems . So you see Galactic Emperor there's a chance of getting gems but the amount is unknown . So to answer what you just said is wrong .
    Another game idea is adding another new wheel to the game like TSW or BOSS or Motegi wheels
    Or even BBS wheels
    Another set of wheel brands is KONG or this new wheel company Vossen straight out of Hong Kong .
    Dayton wire wheels chrome or gold wheels with the knock off spinners