Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

screwed by racing rivals and fyber

NICKSUCKS101NICKSUCKS101 Registered Users 1 Posts
FYBER FED ME. I did one of the offers, for the gems. and of course when I completely finished the offer. I go screwed and never got the gems. this was a trip[pl;e gem event which would have got me 2116 gems. I contacted fyber and they asked for screenshots. I sent the screenshots. proved I finished the offer. They wont contact me back now. I guess this goes to show you just what type of a company racing rivals is ran by. They stand behind a company that screws people over. I intend to never do any more offers and I am damn near deleting this god forsaken game.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I understand your frustration, Offers like this can sometimes be tricky. Please be assured that Fyber does assist customers with getting gems they should have received. Please do not mistake a lack of immediate response as ignoring your issue. As with any customer service company, they can only go as fast as their workforce can go. None of them have infinite resources. Sometimes it may take some time to respond due to various issues, most of which would be a large workload, but they will eventually get back to you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    @RR RYST why dont u guys change the ad company to someone better?
  • Options
    robbie3546robbie3546 Registered Users 509 Posts
    Yes thank you
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I tried fyber support once, they wanted like 5 pieces of evidence that I completed the offer. It was something minimal but really? I don't have evidence that I clicked on one link and entered my email. So F that, but I guarantee you my spam is active now. I pretty much just do the videos and download an app for minimal gems. Even those don't always pay but I don't feel bent over like when I'm giving all my information and getting nothing. Most of the free offers are impossible to figure out and you rarely get paid. I do rarely find something I'm actually interested in and have paid 1$ or a few $ to get something I actually want and get RR gems too.
  • Options
    GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    If you click Support while on the Offer Wall, it will show you what offers were completed, when and for how many gems... I waited 6 days for 2k gems. Fyber support was average... They asked for things, I gave them what they asked for, they gave me what I asked for. 6days for 2k gems for a $.99 charge and free cancellation is still worth it. I have never completed or tried to complete any offer that was absolutely free. They will always have proof someone charged your pp or bank, no bickering back and fourth. Hope you get it solved, patients helped me.
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    I know miniclip uses a really legit ad company never got scammed when doing offers in agar.io and 8 ball pool let me get the name real quick
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    Tapjoy is the company never got scammed by this ad company
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Tapjoy is an excellent ad service wheras fyber always has problems, no matter what game its in
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."